Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Landscaping Professional
14,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Proof positive that the SRT was not the work of US designers, and that the "Merger of Equals" - was pure BS. :lame:

Discuss.

Attachments

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
SLR is far from a supercar IMO. Look at the Porsche GT, the Enzo, Ford GT, everyone else's "exotic" looks EXOTIC. The SLR is just a glorified SL with a long nose. The SRT is just plain NOT ATTRACTIVE whatsoever.

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Wow. When somebody posted the side-view of the SLR over in Anything Goes, there was just *something* about it nagging me, but I couldn't quite identify what it was.

This ought to generate lots of smoke and fire. :insert-non-jerry-springer-popcorn-graphic:

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Smokin said:
SLR is far from a supercar IMO. Look at the Porsche GT, the Enzo, Ford GT, everyone else's "exotic" looks EXOTIC. The SLR is just a glorified SL with a long nose. The SRT is just plain NOT ATTRACTIVE whatsoever.

Yeah, until you see GetBit's, then you'll want one too. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I am starting to warm up a little to the SRT. I don't think I would buy one, but I have come to appreciate it for what it is. In fact, I think that the styling of the new one just glorifies what the gen 1/2 design really is...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts