Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive decided to quit. ive had a eye opening experience and im taking my life in a different direction. those of you whove seen my bucket know what ti can do and what it got; its a total package, period.

make a reasonable offer and its yours

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
Rich, are you serious? Hope you're ok and good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah, i cant bullshit, im just too wired on coffee and kripykremes so im dicking around. ill never sell this bitch (at least not until i run a low nine second 1/4 mile /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif )

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we'll run but not for pink slips, i dont like black cars /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

you getting ready for the open road race?!

man, its gonna be good to kick your ass again in tequila /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Loretta says Hi BTW

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Damnit mojo, I was sure I was getting that trailer for a minute....

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Mojo's got no trailer, he bums it from a dealer /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
C~

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chad, i prefer to call it smart business /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif free enclosed is the way to go. nah, this is an open trailer, i need one of those too and i figured id buy this one /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif gotta pimp the viper and what better way than to open trailer it. now if i can just figure out a way to get the custom bike on there too /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
I'll run ya for it in Shreveport...not sure if I want the beater, but what the hell...

I will /images/graemlins/owned both of you pussies in Shreveport. Just be sure you can get out of the stock class and run a number. There will be no breakouts this go around. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
Chad, i prefer to call it smart business /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif free enclosed is the way to go. nah, this is an open trailer, i need one of those too and i figured id buy this one /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif gotta pimp the viper and what better way than to open trailer it. now if i can just figure out a way to get the custom bike on there too /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
That Bike is one baaaad bitch.
C~

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JDAWG; you had your chance grasshopper. youre gonna get real sick and tired of seeing my license plate /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

ill be well outta stock class /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
chuck, from you, ill take that as a compliment

1 - 16 of 16 Posts