Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
STALKED
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some interesting possibilites have come along for me and I am selling my 2003 SRT-10. It's very clean, Silver with a trunk kit and floor mats. STOCK. #388 - no issues. I have posted it in the classifieds here and on the .org site. Thanks.

·
STALKED
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes. A CC is in our future and I can't justify a $70K daily driver toy that I can't haul the dogs around in....

It's a great car - although I would prefer a coupe. I am not a convertible person. And, in order to truly appreciate the power and handling of the car, you have to track it or at least autocross it. Since I am doing neither - it's a lot of $$$ laying around for a grocery getter. No inside info - I won't be getting another viper for a couple of years - and then it will have to be either a new coupe (assuming they make one) or a GTS.

A very special CC may be coming available and it is important to me to "keep it in the family". Henry really wants one and I think that I might actually drive a CC at ViperDays periodically - or at least if I have a more cost effective daily driver, I'd rent the SRT-4 a few times over the course of next season.

No secrets - just a change in the race car plan.... /images/graemlins/smiles

Thanks for asking.

As an aside - I looked at a VERY NICE 2001 E55 yesterday and that was VERY tempting ($44K)...... I must have a car with decent power - so the search begins....

·
STALKED
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't BAD VPR says it doesn't have enough power.

·
Registered
17,041 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.