Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check Classifieds.

I have for sale my 2004 Dodge Viper SRT10 with ~20,000 miles on it. I purchased the vehicle with around 15,000 miles and have driven it the past year. Car runs and drives beautifully and truly is a one of a kind automobile. I have a folder full of automotive records for the vehicle, the dyno sheet and the CAR FAX to show potential buyers.

The car ran 512RWHP/518TQ on a DynoJet dyno. The modifications this vehicle has:
Hennessey Polished Intake
High Flow Heads
Cam/Hardened Pushrods&Lifters
Tune

Within the past 4,000 miles:
Rebuilt differential with new gears (stock gearing)
OEM Replacement rear axles
Within the past 300 miles:
4-Wheel Alignment
Oil change with OEM White Mopar Filter

Interior is immaculate: 9.5/10 . Exterior 7.5/10.

Approximately 6 years ago the car was involved in a low speed accident on front driver side that was not reported on CARFAX. All the body panels/lights are stock, airbags did not deploy and car was repaired. However, within the past week I was backed into and the front bumper needs to be repainted due to scratches. Also car has a 2 inch scratch in the driver side QP. Beside these items, the exterior paint is beautiful! I am not trying to hide anything. Any questions just ask.

For this low mileage example of a upgraded SRT10, I am looking to get $34,000OBO. Want to sell soon. I am selling for the sole reason of upgrading and I am definitely negotiable. Potential trades are welcomed! I am looking at E90/E92 M3's, Porsche Cayman, Nissan GTR, Z06, etc. I have cash to add.

Don't hesitate to call.

916-880-0060

Located in Sacramento area
John 916-880-0060

1 - 1 of 1 Posts