Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Gen 2 Viper wondering where the best place to sell my gen 2 my last one i sold on here but looks like they no longer let you list for sale here? curious peoples thoughts! TYIA!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Tough call, snakes didn't do well historically on BAT. They seem to be white hot right now though... a Gen 2 GTS is suddenly very desirable. Whatcha' got anyway? WITH pics...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I buy and sell frequently, and this is a very good question. I agree that BaT can be hit or miss for Vipers. Plus, it's a massive commitment. I recently sold a 1965 Mustang on BaT, and the listing process was very long and cumbersome, and the week long auction is fun, but hell at the same time. I bought my Viper in August. I recommend listing it everywhere you can, including AutoTrader, Cars.com, Cargurus, Autolist, Ebay, and Facebook Market Place. That seems like a lot, but its a small price to pay for selling a Viper, and still wayyyyy cheaper than paying a commission.

Beautiful car by the way! Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
In before 8.0L, RT not worth much.

This forum has died off and people have moved to FB.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Great looking ride. Asking price & WHAT'S up with the Discount Liquor superstore in the last pic anyway?

Is there a message in this?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great looking ride. Asking price & WHAT'S up with the Discount Liquor superstore in the last pic anyway?

Is there a message in this?
Hey I am asking 50k if anyone is interested in talking about my rt10 1999 with 24,600 miles email me
playoffhero12
at gmail.com
thanks for asking
the superior discount liquor is just close by me, it doesn't mean anything haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts