Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Brian (2MANYTOYS) I hope you enjoy them. Shout if you anyone wants this console $250.00 with exchange. This is half price I cannot build them for this. Great opportunity if you plan on a future int. upgrade. Again thanks Brian it was great talking to you tonight you are the kind of person that makes my proud to belong to this Viper community. Hope you enjoy the seats.
Chad
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/5781_my_car_016-med.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
SNAKE HYDES said:
Thanks Brian (2MANYTOYS) I hope you enjoy them. Shout if you anyone wants this console $250.00 with exchange. This is half price I cannot build them for this. Great opportunity if you plan on a future int. upgrade. Again thanks Brian it was great talking to you tonight you are the kind of person that makes my proud to belong to this Viper community. Hope you enjoy the seats.
Chad
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/5781_my_car_016-med.jpg

[/image]
Thank you Chad. I'm looking forward to the seats. Hopefully they will be in this week. Will let you know about the console design soon.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
SNAKE HYDES said:
Chad
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/5781_my_car_016-med.jpg[/image]
My new seats should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to see them in person. I think they are gonna look killer in OL' Yeller. :nod:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My new seats should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to see them in person. I think they are gonna look killer in OL' Yeller.
Aimee told me when I got home that you called and told her that you shipped your core seats for less than 20 bucks please tell me you are kidding. If not how did you do it. It cost me over three times that including the boxes.
Hope you enjoy them. I will have a new set as soon as I can get some of the customers work that is on it's way all wrapped up.\
Chad

·
Registered
16 Posts
SNAKE HYDES said:
My new seats should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to see them in person. I think they are gonna look killer in OL' Yeller.
Aimee told me when I got home that you called and told her that you shipped your core seats for less than 20 bucks please tell me you are kidding. If not how did you do it. It cost me over three times that including the boxes.
Hope you enjoy them. I will have a new set as soon as I can get some of the customers work that is on it's way all wrapped up.\
Chad
stick 2 books of stamps on each and set by the mailbox baby!.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
Congrats Brian...Chad's work rocks...Your GTS is INSANE COOL! :thumb:
Thanks Gerald! The seats came in today. They look awesome. I am super happy with the quality and color of them. I sat one in on the passenger side and they absolutely rock!!! Completely changed the look of the car. Looks like it should have come from the factory. Chad you do some great work. Anyone wanting to spruce up your interior Chad's the man. /images/graemlins/biggrin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.