Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[image]http://www.v10nationals.com/images/voi8brochure.jpg[/image]

Tuesday Sept 7, the gates will open at 11:00 am @ VOI 8 in Shreveport, LA. The track will go hot at 12:00. David said many of you have requested this, so he has made it possible for YOU. That way everyone can tune and test their cars prior to running some the events later. So every will have the opportunity to make many FAST passes.

Also Dodge will be taping some of this to use at VOI 8.... so if you want to see yourself on the big screen in front of the rest of the Viper community BE THERE!!!!!!

If some of you are wonder why I am posting this instead of David Boggs is because he asked me too. Also David has come to Florida with his roofing business to help repair the damaged roofs from Hurricane Charley.

Make VOI 8 " all it can be" and come watch or even better yet...

RACE IN THE V-10 NATIONALS AT VOI8....

It will make the VOI 8 a more rememberable experience and see some

"THE FASTEST VIPERS IN THE WORLD RACE".

[image]http://www.redriverraceway.net/images/map.gif[/image]

Cudaman:flag:

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
you know...its sad to think that there may be even a single viper owner that still might not show at the V10 nats. it should be a given that if you own a viper and if you are attending the VOI you should make it a must to be in shreveport for the Nats. no offense to the VOI but i guarantee you wont regret coming to a Nats event. theyre the best, period.

you own a dodge viper, the best damn american musclecar ever built on american soil. race the damn thing. see what it can do in the 1320. you think roadcoursing and autox is fun...youre right they are...so try dragracing, its even better!!! /images/graemlins/drive

ahh well, back to the wings and beers. see you in shreveport cudaman. glad you and all the florida posse made it through charlie's wrath brother.

· Senior Slacker
1,957 Posts
Hey, I have a legit excuse: Dodge won't give me my damn Viper until that Thursday morning in Dallas. What can you do? :doh:

What I REALLY want to know is how much the VCA sponsored this time around to get their banner on the poster... :ugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.