Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cruising along in Mission Viejo by the 5 freeway I spot a silver one coming at me. All I can say is WOW! Unfortunately, I was in no position to hang a u-turn after him so I couldn't get up close to it. I can't wait to tour the plant next month with the SoCal group.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Long Leash said:
Cruising along in Mission Viejo by the 5 freeway I spot a silver one coming at me. All I can say is WOW! Unfortunately, I was in no position to hang a u-turn after him so I couldn't get up close to it. I can't wait to tour the plant next month with the SoCal group. <hr /></blockquote>

That's the $1,000,000 one isn't it? Sweet. I didn't think anyone even wanted one of those because of the price tag.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
King GTS said:
Long Leash said:
Cruising along in Mission Viejo by the 5 freeway I spot a silver one coming at me. All I can say is WOW! Unfortunately, I was in no position to hang a u-turn after him so I couldn't get up close to it. I can't wait to tour the plant next month with the SoCal group. <hr /></blockquote>

That's the $1,000,000 one isn't it? Sweet. I didn't think anyone even wanted one of those because of the price tag. <hr /></blockquote>

Yes sir!! Sweet looking car too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTS Bruce said:
Was it running or being towed? Bruce <hr /></blockquote>


he he It was under it's own power- thats a 427 Ford with 550hp residing between the rear wheels. Which should have been the motor for the new GT!

By the way, I think they are supposed to cost around $375,000 or so. Exclusivity has it's price. But, at least it's American made :fist: to Ferrari once again.
 

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
Thats one of those moments where you wish you could pull a U to go do some street hunting. Thats damn frustrating. A Saleen S7 Kill..thats something everyone here would probably like to have.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,927 Posts
It would take a blown ASP to take down a S7. However, I doubt the owner would ever run her up hard.

Of course, when I win the lotto... i'm buying one and driving it to the grocery store hehehe

MM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MadMaxx said:
It would take a blown ASP to take down a S7.
MM <hr /></blockquote>

That's exactly what I told my wife as I pulled her head towards my stick- if it weren't for that damn huge center console in the GTS I would have easily taken that S7 to the cleaners!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
Callin John Dillon tomorrow to schedule tour! Well, that is if he is in his office to answer this time. I'll hopefully get all the information about the Saleen S7 factory tour before this weeks over!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,989 Posts
Interesting, I saw a silver one out there last 4th of July weekend, it was at the gas station as I was pulling up, left just as I got there /images/graemlins/frown.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,474 Posts
SmokinV10 said:
Thats one of those moments where you wish you could pull a U to go do some street hunting. Thats damn frustrating. A Saleen S7 Kill..thats something everyone here would probably like to have. <hr /></blockquote>

This sounds like when I saw a Diablo VT roadster on the highway. I did a turnaround at the next exit, caught up to him as we were entering a tunnel. I dropped down into 2nd, ran up to about 5700 RPM, got totally out of the gas, and gave him a dose of V-10 sidepipe fire and ROWWWRRRRRRRRR striking fear into his heart. I proceeded to spank him several times. /images/graemlins/gasthrower.gif

This was all he ever saw...
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top