Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK; seems WingHouse will be meeting place for dinner. I also suggest we do some street cruising for an hour or two after dinner. 20 or more vipers all amped up on mods cruisng around tamps in tight formation will leave a scar in peoples retinas for a long time /images/graemlins/toothy

anyone else want to commit to some night cruising

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and you would rather enjoy the fine metropolitan district of downtown bradenton

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Im with "The Brad" on this one.. err I mean THE CHAD.

A great idea but man I'm gonna be bushed! If I remember last year all I wanted to do was eat dinner and hang out..

I'm all for hanging out. How about something nice in town more local so we could all hang out??

Gerald

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
I would say Chad is TOTALY correct!

The most refined thing in Bradenton is me.. :repuke:...Sooooooo

there are many things to do in Sarasota.....the only thing Bradenton has besides me, is go-carts.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
Good idea, I think there is one on Sr64 it is bigger than Sr70's and it also has some pool tables and a large parking lot. There will not be many business open at night so the parking could be ours plus it close to the track and the Hampton Inn. It would be a good choice for right after the track and then could head into Sarasota after.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
What about go carts ?

·
Premium Member
20,179 Posts
1TONY1 said:
What about go carts ?
Do you really want me to whoop your ass in that as well as the real races?! You're a real glutton for punishment /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<LOOK!

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
like i said, i would just like to get a group together for some fun, including the cars this obviously isnt my backyard so you guys ho live here step up and decide what we can do and where

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
99 RT/10 said:
1TONY1 said:
What about go carts ?
Do you really want me to whoop your ass in that as well as the real races?! You're a real glutton for punishment /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<LOOK!
Is that you in the pic....top right of your post ? U R cute :smooch:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.