·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
Looks beautiful, Craig :thumb:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just hope the color is correct. When I started spraying it on it came out green!

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a lot darker in person. For some reason I can't get my camera to take pics without tinting the pictures. I think the color is right however it looks as though I am gonna have to strip it down again and use a dark color primer instead of white as on the edges of the car the white is peeking though now that it has had a chance to dry for awhile.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
OK..I AM all worked up! Got a spot for it ready at the office.

Craig, don't forget the wheels ( I just love busting the chops of a guy doing me favors) /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif .

Oh yeah, Cancun is excellent. Definitely gonna do it again! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
which wheels we talkin about?

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
which wheels we talkin about?
Didn't we chat about painting the wheels sapphire blue? /images/graemlins/confused That's the only way I can afford them...since the 1:1 scale ones are over $5 G's.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you mean paint the GTS style 5-spokes?

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
you mean paint the GTS style 5-spokes?
Well, I actually want the HRE 545R with the spokes painted sapphire blue...but since HRE's are not, to the best of my knowledge, available in 1:18 scale, I'll accept the OEM wheels painted for a similar effect.

Though I'm serious, I half don't actually expect you to bother with this customization. No big deal Craig!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I aim to please. I'll do what I can /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.