Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just hope the color is correct. When I started spraying it on it came out green!

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
Not to be a prick or anything, but isn't the color not dark enough? maybe it is just the pic, not sure.

But it does shine nicely.

Glad to see that you are getting around to it. You know, with work and surfing here. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a lot darker in person. For some reason I can't get my camera to take pics without tinting the pictures. I think the color is right however it looks as though I am gonna have to strip it down again and use a dark color primer instead of white as on the edges of the car the white is peeking though now that it has had a chance to dry for awhile.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
I figured it was the pic. If it looks almost black, then it is good. :nod:

Keep up the good work. :thumb:

City will be all worked up when he checks in from his warm "vacation".... the bastage. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
OK..I AM all worked up! Got a spot for it ready at the office.

Craig, don't forget the wheels ( I just love busting the chops of a guy doing me favors) /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif .

Oh yeah, Cancun is excellent. Definitely gonna do it again! :thumb:

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
which wheels we talkin about?
Didn't we chat about painting the wheels sapphire blue? /images/graemlins/confused That's the only way I can afford them...since the 1:1 scale ones are over $5 G's.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
you mean paint the GTS style 5-spokes?
Well, I actually want the HRE 545R with the spokes painted sapphire blue...but since HRE's are not, to the best of my knowledge, available in 1:18 scale, I'll accept the OEM wheels painted for a similar effect.

Though I'm serious, I half don't actually expect you to bother with this customization. No big deal Craig!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.