Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saphire Blue ACR with HRE 546\'s

not sure if they were posted on here and im sorry if they were but
here are some pics of my friends Viper... there are more pics i just gotta find them /images/graemlins/smiles

i liked this car alot too bad he doesnt have it anymore /images/graemlins/sad /images/graemlins/sad

enjoy!!!

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/1802IMG_3956-small.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/1802tommyacr-med.JPG[/image]

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Re: Saphire Blue ACR with HRE 546\'s

Are those 19's? Someone a few weeks ago was wanting to know what kind of exhaust he has?

·
Registered
2,300 Posts

Thats Tommy's Viper..He wrapped it around a pole and I bought his HRE"s..There 19's all the way around.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts

Here's another pic : [image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/716IMG_3966-med.JPG[/image]

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts

Yellow Fever said:
Thats Tommy's Viper..He wrapped it around a pole and I bought his HRE"s..There 19's all the way around.

Dude, that sucks! /images/graemlins/sad

·
Registered
2,657 Posts

Was this viper in a video at night vs. a bolt-on C5? 3 runs on the highway....been out for awhile now. Kickass video. If it is, what exhaust was on the car? It sounded sweet as hell.

·
Registered
171 Posts

Has anyone tried iForged wheels? I know they got some bad rep but the wheels look great. Last time I spoke to them, they had fitments for the Viper - around $3900 for a set

·
Registered
533 Posts

I just received by distributor information from HRE and I can pass along great deals on HRE's for members. I don't do this as a full time job so my expenses are low but to get the best discount I'll have to place a multi order. Currently working on getting information to our website. Email me if interested at [email protected]
95Viper

·
Registered
2,099 Posts

AUSTIN said:
Are those 19's? Someone a few weeks ago was wanting to know what kind of exhaust he has?
That was me Austin. :nod: That car sounded bad ass in the day time video racing the 996TT. :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,657 Posts

Lucifer said:
AUSTIN said:
That was me Austin. :nod: That car sounded bad ass in the day time video racing the 996TT. :bowdown:
I wanted to know too, because that car sounded badass in the vette video....but just like you, I have gotten no answers. :doh:

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts

ROLLMODEL said:
Lucifer said:
AUSTIN said:
I wanted to know too, because that car sounded badass in the vette video....but just like you, I have gotten no answers. :doh:

Well, atleast I remembered people were wanting to know. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Wheres the Vette video you're talking about? I wanna see! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

hey rollmodel

i think the exhaust is either corsa or b&b WITH NO CATS

he had headers too...

·
Registered
2,657 Posts

AUSTIN said:
Well, atleast I remembered people were wanting to know. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Wheres the Vette video you're talking about? I wanna see! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Go to Racingflix.com Go to "Browse Videos"; Click on "Street racing" ; Scroll down till you find "01 ACR vs C5 Vette" it's the 16th video from the top.

You have to register to download, but no biggie....and it will download slow so be patient.

Enjoy. /images/graemlins/smiles

1 - 18 of 18 Posts