Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Jon, now I have talked to you about your grammar, but dude, what the fuck does "is it or just me this car does not look" mean?!! :rofl:

·
Registered
757 Posts
VIN: 1B3ER69E92V102224
Get the Vehicle History Report
Number of Cylinders: 10 Type of Title: Salvage
Transmission: Manual Interior Color: Black
Warranty: None Exterior Color: Yellow

Listing says salvage! No telling what your foreign language is though.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SORRY GUYS GOING TO FIX THAT ONE was on the phone fighting with the g/f when i was typing

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I smell shit, there is more to that damage than meets the eye. Most likely Bent suspension, frame, cracked transmission, rearend, oil pan and the motor is blown, you know about $1600.00 worth. /images/graemlins/jackoff

·
Registered
41 Posts
must admitt it does look minor.. just wonder why the insurance company totaled it?
maybe they had to...

viper guy gets hit while sitting at a light .. demands a new car.
Not his fault, the hitter insurance has to buy it , they broke it...

right?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I think parts, especially body parts, for Gen II's have gotten so expensive that it takes very little to convince an insurance agent to total a Viper, especially one that is several MY old. Figure a 98 or 99 might only be worth a KBB 30K or so anyway. Crack the hood, bumper, a headlight - let alone any suspension damage - and they might total that car.
Another thing is theft recoveries; often owners don't want them back and agents don't want to force the issue. IMO, there are indeed some great bargains in so-called "salvage titles." Just gotta be careful. :nod:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts