Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We have our NEW and Improved NHRA Approved Roll Bars in stock for immediate delivery!

These new Roll Bars are redesigned so that your factory seat belts can be used AS WELL AS aftermarket NHRA, IHRA, SCCA required 5 point harnesses. We even go so far as to include these approved and labled RJS-Teamtech cam lock style harnesses with our Roll Bars.

These new Roll Bars include the same great features as our previous bars in that they DO NOT in any way, inhibit seat travel or driver/passenger comfort, they include a REMOVABLE sidebar (required by NHRA/IHRA), do not require hacking up your interior, come assembled for easy bolt in installation, and have a very Original Equipment Appearance that will enhance not only your safety but the look and value of your Viper.

The Bars can ship either in bare metal or PowderCoated in BLACK or RED.

Prices are as follows:

Roll Bar with (2) sets of RJS/Teamtech 5 point Harness sets: $ 1,349.00

Roll Bar without harnesses: $ 1,099.00

Powdercoat: $ 125.00

Prices do not include shipping..(shipping averages $ 55.00, ADD $ 25.00 w/belts)

Keep in mind that should your Viper e.t quicker than 11.99 you will be required to have an approved Roll Bar AND harness set in order to run at most NHRA dragstrips..and more and more Vipers are eclipsing the 11 second zone each and every week.

For more info, please check our website at Http://btrviper.com and/or feel free to contact us should you have more questions concerning our Roll Bars or any of our products for your Viper.

Thanks,

Tom

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
got any pics?

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
Pics would help. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Damn thats a good price. I know you said you dont need to hack up your interior, but is there any cutting required other than carpet? What about the plastic piece behind your seat on the bulkeahd?

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What up Smoke?

You will have to trim the upper rear center console for the tubes to pass through.( two 1.75 x 1.75 slots for uprights to come through to connect to upper frame)No other trimming is required. It is easy to do and looks OEM when complete. An alternative is to purchase a upper center console through the aftermarket. I tried this but did not like the fact that the aftermarket piece could not accomodate my glove box and netting. Also it was made of thin material and did not have any noise cancelling insulation which added interior noise.

Tom

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Yeah Im still looking for a rollbar. Im trying to put a limit on my spending, but now I think I want to add this. Just bought a ton of furniture, about to get a new home thearter system and the supercharger system. Ive gotta stop soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts