Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am keeping my spare tire in and making a base for the bottle to bolt to. Bottle vavle will be facing forward.

Do most drill a hole on the passenger side of the trunk around the frame rail???

or somewhere else.

John

· Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx bro. I was actually looking thru your pics a few minutes ago to see where Master Poser did his. Haven't seem you lately.....hope all is well.

John

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
nah; go far left by amp position; more out fo way and for gods sake johnny, get rid of that damn spare tire, its killin your ETs

· Registered
3,488 Posts
ran my lines today....doing elecrical monday or tuesday...yipeeee.

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
yeah, i guess youre right, you are only about a buck and change dripping wet /images/graemlins/toothy

· Registered
858 Posts
You are better off laying out your path up to the front and let that dictate where you enter the trunk/hatch area. This make the route as straight as possible and assures you don't any unnecssary changes of direction. If you run the lines in the upper passenger side of the tunnel you will probably want to enter in the lower left area of the trunk area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.