Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heard they waiting for a yellow viper ! wondering what they going do with it ? :idea:

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dr Roof said:
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/174Boggs011-med.jpg[/image]

????????
David i thought you didn't know /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rohn hi, my viper ? closer to you than me man /images/graemlins/toothy

the ROE S/C worked the day i installed it (my self) but when i sent the VEC2 to Sean for the update i didnt send the wiring harness (my fault) so i had to modify them my self but i couldn't (my fault again)! but i never had one single problem with the ROE system ever car ran like a clock (knock on wood) , and Sean was so helpful i mean he even sent me emails asking what i did. how great is that, one word "I love Roe Racing"

Rohn your car ran [email protected] right ? the Nitrous car ? if so i sent the video to all bluetooth phones /images/graemlins/toothy when i was in UK somehow a girl knew im the sender and came asked me if im the owner i said no im not but if you want the owner your only option is to travel to USA lol, but since you cant how about coffee with the phone owner then i said my phone could back lights see lol sorry rohn /images/graemlins/laughing.gif she couldn't come there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.