Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped in at RSI today to see the TT they finished the other day but it was hard to find. Twelve Vipers (Very impressive) on lifts, under lifts behind lifts all being worked on. Strokers, S/C and 2 more TT plus some other works or magic.
Once I found the 2003 TT it looked extremely hot, very clean build. I could not believe how quiet it was and the power, off the scale. They have 2 more TT they will be turning out in the next month already on site just waiting the build.
I do not have photos but was told that some were posted over at Alley.org

RSI knows motors :bowdown:
cheer, cheer, cheer, #1 Cheer leader
Rohn
RSI Unlimited 9.456 @ 151.6

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
I am always hearing great things about RSI, there is gonna be alot of faaaast Vipers running around. Just the thought of that gets me a bit excited. Hope you can post some pics next time. :nod:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great photos were poster at viper.org under SRT-10
Clean TT by RSI, fast fast and faster

Rohn

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, thanks for bringing the photos from .org.

Jason, being 6am I will wait until I get into the office to call you.
Rohn

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Awesome pics. Beautiful Viper, for an SRT. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Peter
Actually you will wait right or if you really can't wait what will happen?
We are going to your TX2K4 so how about showing up at one of our V-10's

See you in a couple of weeks
Rohn

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Rohn, i've never been invited to a V10 national, and V10 nationals has never been introduced as an event like ours. We encourage and invite ALL fast vipers and vettes to come race with us, whereas, the V10 nationals (as the name implies) has historically been a "VIPER" event.
Peter
p.s. as you know, i'm NOT a big drag racer, however, I call YOU out for TX2K4, you drive your viper, and i'll drive my supra (at RCR - i've only been to a drag strip once in my life) /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Peter
You got it but why do I have a feeling that you have done a bit more to your Supra.
You are always invited to watch, drive or whatever at any V-10.

You are right about your event as it has grown every year with more and more cars and coverage, you have built this into almost a televised event. You run a clean fun event for many fast cars including your car.
"have only been to a drag strip once in your life", what once was that? lol
Rohn

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Rohn, LOL, i'm just messin wit ya! My car only has $15k in parts in it, that's it, nothing more... I should have said "i've only DRIVEN/RACED at a drag strip once in my life" /images/graemlins/smiles I've been to the track SEVERAL times.

I am looking forward to TX2K4, every year, it seems like a Viper wins my damn event!!! /images/graemlins/smiles I hope it's a little more competitive this year! I guess that remains to be seen! See you in 21 days!
Peter

·
Registered
34 Posts
Q. Is the "TX2K4" event the Supra vs. Viper event happening at San Antonio Raceway that I've heard rumblings about? Where do I get more info on the event? If this is the S vs. V event, any big V-10 guns planning to attend? RSI, Hennessey, SVS, Dr. Roof, etc.?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Nacho, yes, that's the event. Go to www.mvpmotorsports.com and you will find a link off their main page to TX2K4 details.
RSI and Hennessey are BOTH official sponsors of the event. They will both be there. Dr. Roof will be there as well as several Heffner cars (or so I've heard). Try to make it out if you can, it's gonna be a blast!
Peter

·
Registered
34 Posts
It seems as if after each event I always hear about these great parties that happened amongst the different car owners. I'm not looking to get bombed the night before the event but it would be fun to hang out and talk shop with fellow racers/enthusiasts. What's the word for this event? People hanging out at the lounge at the Seguin Holiday Inn or what?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I don't know of anyone hanging out at Seguin Holiday Inn. The road racing is at TWS on Thursday, Dyno at MTI on Friday, and Drags at SAR (RCR) on Saturday. People are going to drive to SAR that morning... I don't know of anyone staying in Seguin...
Peter

1 - 20 of 20 Posts