Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roof, I\'m done arguing. Do we have a deal ?

When I get my car back or build the Bumble Bee. We meet at a track in between us and get it on. Owner/driver to owner/driver.

I can't take all the smack anymore. I'm tired.

Smack talk will begin again I'm sure after December 12th.

Do I have your word this time ?

· FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
Re: Roof, I\'m done arguing. Do we have a deal ?

GUMBA THERE AINT NO DEALS.................THIS IS A COMBAT ZONE............NO PRISONERS ARE TAKEN....................INCOMING ROUND-TAKE COVER!DR.ROOF WE HAVE A GREEN LIGHT GO AHEAD AND TAKE THE SHOT! :rofl: :dance:

· Premium Member
20,329 Posts

twinvipers said:
When I get my car back or build the Bumble Bee. We meet at a track in between us and get it on. Owner/driver to owner/driver.

Dude, just show up and race. Take some time out of your life to take on the Doc :thumb:. Ya got a lot of talk, back it up. Waiting on a "possible" meet later on is lame. The place to be is Fl 10th thru the 12th. Be there or be a LOSER :rofl:

· Registered
2,059 Posts

twinvipers said:

WHAT?????????? KABOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

i KNEW YOU WASN'T GONNA BUY YOUR OLD SLOW CAR BACK! WHAT HAPPENNED KABOOM???????/ MAYBE TO BIG OF N20? you better add more power adders cause you don't have anything that is or was or ever will be faster!

Your the super mighty Driver of your own car yet you have no timeslip that even comes close to any of my cars! I drive my own and have a good buddy drive the other!

Buy your car back and back up your smack! Kaboom the lean machine has lost another sale! all talk!

how about you bring your stock car and I will race mine and we can see who the driver is???? you talked about your mighty 1.56 60 ft times but you can't talk about the rest of the slip! the important part the ET! I have you covered on both ends the 60 ft and the ET!

Just admit it you have nothing that is fast and you won't ever hear me loud and clear NEVER have a car faster than me!

All talk, this has been a waste of time, you gonna buy the lean machine back! LOL you are a great used car salesman!

why don't you try racing? I race in the V-10 Nationals I don't have time to meet someone to race them that does not support the Viper Races. Besides that you don't have any numbers worth beating! I am going for RSI 6-speed record in another RSI tuned car, and If that dont get it I might have something extra special that will.

you wanna race? Bradenton V-10 Nationals Dec 12

Kaboom!

· FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts

COMMAND HEADQUARTERS REPORTING IN...........ENEMY TARGET CONFIRMED DESTROYED! :rofl: :dance:

· Registered
3,318 Posts

houstonT said:
Roof, last call here, are we doing a joint Supra / Viper Nationals in March?????? Return phone calls/emails/PM's if interested by tonight.
Peter

met a couple of brothers both with some fast Supras in the Jackson area. They told me they were planning on going and I wouldn't mind making the trip either.

· Premium Member
20,329 Posts

houstonT said:
J DAWG, we'd LOVE to have you at the meet! It would just be that much bigger/better/funner if it were a joint Supra/V-10 National meet...
Peter
When and where? I may be able to make it depending on when it is.

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts

the supra event sounds like a good one to attend. Ill try and make the nightmarish journey and yet again show that when it comes to racing, no track is too far to lay down a whuppin. Jdawg, and 99RT/10 hope you guys show up so we can do a little viper teamwork to trailer some supras!

· Registered
2,097 Posts

This is the "Peter" show and has always been one of the better races/events around. We do have a slim chance running against the Titian 8 sec 150+ supra and the street supra that runs high 8sec all day long. Our chance comes if any of them break then we have a chance but if they are on there game they cross the 1/4 as we cross the 1/8th mark. Either way it is a fun day where the Supras come out in force.
Peter can make this a Viper and Supra event where we run against other Vipers and then the fastest run each other.

rohn

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts

out of curiosity how many of these eight second supras are truly streetmachines? are they truly daily drivers racing on pump gas and all the other trimmings? i know everyone has their own definition of a streetmachine and if you truly have an eight second one; DAMN!!

· Registered
2,097 Posts

Peter can answer that but I think that there is a white true everyday street car but the set up on the street vs the drag set up might be different. The Titian is in no way a street car and it holds many records. In the Supra world I think that a 9.8sec could be an everyday car.

· Registered
7,210 Posts

Well shit, we've got SVS, Hennessey, Heffner, and RSI that all have auto cars either running now or getting there soon. A TT with an auto is an 8 second car! If the big guys will show with their heavy ammo, the Vipers will have more of a chance than you might think! There are a few really fast Poopras, but most of them are just quick. I'll take care of those! /images/graemlins/wink

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.