Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roof bangs a gear and loses some ground. The camera jerks....that is my shift and I loose some ground and then Roofs lane runs out, Suprise !! Neither one of us was aware we were loosing a lane. I'm sure Roof would have come around, but my stock motor and 7psi didn't do to bad in what little time we had (not to mention the gaseous intercooler :nod:) This was right after HMS vs Moundir. Ten Vipers street racing = dangerous :stupid:

Thanks for the link Jerome.
http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/82tony_roof.mpg

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Tony every time I have raced you you have beat me!!!

quit picking on me and find someone your own size!!!

LOL

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Damn, after all these races turning up different than expected, I have no idea of who the supposed fastest is now.

When is the Roof-Moundir race going to be posted?

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
We ran twice, he spanked me pretty bad the first race, I was out in the shoulder mowing the lawn while he caught traction and boogied /images/graemlins/mad I've never been so damn scared in my life /images/graemlins/surrender The next day we raced (much warmer) He still got traction and jumped me good. I hit 4th gear and reeled him in real quick, and of course he shut down as the race was over for him :nuts: No cameras as we were both riding solo /images/graemlins/drive

·
Premium Member
19,237 Posts
Hey Tony, tranny working better now?

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dr Roof said:
Tony every time I have raced you you have beat me!!!

quit picking on me and find someone your own size!!!

LOL
haha, I know opinions vary but...........that was hardly a race. One gear does not constitute a race in my book. Had the lane not ran out I am sure the good Dr. Roof would have had me covered pun intended /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

R/t The replacement tranny is the same, I am going to put in a new slave cylinder/bearing and put the stage 3 disk back in with the stock flywheel. Fast shifting is all I have against these huge hp cars /images/graemlins/sad

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Tony and Doc,

Nice "race"...I can't imagine my car pulling like a freight train... :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.