1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Heffner; out of practice
Cudaman/Fla; washed up
Tx boys: vodka hangover
Roof: broke broke broke
Tony: sleeps at light

Ohio will clean house this event, our own backyard and all you suckers are the Bar B Q

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
tony, bout time your A game reflexes started to catch up to mine on a bad day /images/graemlins/toothy as for reaction times Roof; did i at least hook that title in topeka?? my best there was .099 vs a losing run against the manmachine called Dell

Ryan; glad to have WV represent, now make those greg good heads scream baby, hes the best in the biz.

Bene'; hes the trump card for us ohio boyz, watch him closely, chances are all youll be seeing if you race jacko is his license plates and i mean that!

as for the florida clan; yeah i gues we can call them honorary ohioans, hell half of florida is ohioans to begin with LOL

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
I personally want to see PBj and the st louy crew show, good bunch of guys, great cars and alot of fun to hang with plus, i got some unfinished biz with peanut butter joey and his black and red sled; if it isnt broke again that is /images/graemlins/toothy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.