Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok post up if you are coming!!! and post what your bringing! and Post your best smack!

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
SEE U THERE WARD! :dance: :rofl:

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
I want too see you there with YOUR Viper.... no Hertz rentals/images/graemlins/cursin

Cudaman:flag:

Norm you will have to change your avatar Scott has NOT taken out this "ROE S.C. SOME WITH NOS" yet..... last time we put you on the trailer there Buddy.

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Oh boy....I will be there. Somebody bring a crying towel because my beloved Ohio brothers will be crying after this one /images/graemlins/smiles

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
Cudaman said:
I want too see you there with YOUR Viper.... no Hertz rentals/images/graemlins/cursin

Norm you will have to change your avatar Scott has NOT taken out this "ROE S.C. SOME WITH NOS" yet..... last time we put you on the trailer there Buddy.
WARD BUDDY THE ONLY REASON YOU GOT LUCKY AND SLIDE PAST SCOTT WAS OUR DEFECTIVE TRANSMISSION HANG UP FROM 3RD TO 4TH.BIG GUN HAD U OUT OF THE HOLE AND ALMOST ALL THE WAY DOWN THE TRACK BY AT LEAST 3 CAR LENGTHS.THE ONLY AVATAR CHANGE THAT WILL BE MADE IS ADDING THE WORD "CUDAMAN" TO THE RIP LIST.THE FLORIDA POSSE IS HISTORY BABY! CYA SOON! :rofl: :dance:

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
Cudaman said:

WARD BUDDY THE ONLY REASON YOU GOT LUCKY AND SLIDE PAST SCOTT WAS OUR DEFECTIVE TRANSMISSION HANG UP FROM 3RD TO 4TH.BIG GUN HAD U OUT OF THE HOLE AND ALMOST ALL THE WAY DOWN THE TRACK BY AT LEAST 3 CAR LENGTHS.THE ONLY AVATAR CHANGE THAT WILL BE MADE IS ADDING THE WORD "CUDAMAN" TO THE RIP LIST.THE FLORIDA POSSE IS HISTORY BABY! CYA SOON! :rofl: :dance:
I only had four toes on the gas petal. Next time I'll make sure I race with all five toes on the gas petal. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :dance:

Cudaman :flag:

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Heffner; out of practice
Cudaman/Fla; washed up
Tx boys: vodka hangover
Roof: broke broke broke
Tony: sleeps at light

Ohio will clean house this event, our own backyard and all you suckers are the Bar B Q

·
Registered
276 Posts
Pauls and Mojo are going to be our leaders but the rest of the Ohio boys will be there running just incase you pros make a mistake. Of course 1tony1 and Larry Macedo are honorary Ohioians that weekend, just because it is our turf we get to select like that. Come to Ohio and have a great time with your cars!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Nothing from John only means that he has big plans and a surprises waiting for everyone.

I can't make this one only because it is to close to my trip to Alaska to go fishing, y'all got a break.

BTR Tom
I just made the call, your stand by will be on a tropical island, is that better?

rohn

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
527 Posts
Rohn,

I love ya, MAN!! but I may have one of my cronies cover for me, or better yet, I feel a case of diarrhea coming on......

If you don't come, who will I defeat in the final round? My eyes are watering. Heck, maybe some of these multi power adder guys will raise up and run in the Unlimited class where they should be. I remember all of the crying on these forums about the amount of power adders.

A Prediction...........JEDI GOES THREE FOR THREE IN THE STREET TIRE SHOOTOUT (5 WINS IN 6 EVENTS TOTAL)

My problem at this point is figuring out how to prevent the murder suicide that may happen if I can't find a babysitter and have to bring my kids on a 26 hour round trip journey.....

If we do make it, watch out for the JEDI Diesel tow rig!

JEDI

ALL MULTI POWER ADDER VIPERS SHOULD HAVE TO RUN IN UNLIMITED!!!! (lol, let the cryin and smack begin)

NOTE: Definition of "power adder" A bolt on or add on device affixed to the powerplant via external means, ie; belt driven, injected, exhaust gas driven, that is not an internal powerplant component. Cylinder heads, rocker arms, throttle bodies, camshafts and other internal components, either rotating or not, are not to be considered as a "bolt on power adder"

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
twinvipers said:
How many guys have someone else drive their cars ?
ALot of people use Drivers, not sure how many but I know that Norm and Rohn Both have drivers, RSI shop car has a driver. Vern Hill has a driver. I have a driver as I cannot drive 2 in the same class. I am sure others do as well but it is allowed except for the street tire shoot-out.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
Heffner Performance said:
I'll be there. Hey Norm after Ohio you'll have to cjange your signature so that it says: Heffner twin turbo-R.I.P.P.E.D.M.E.A.N.E.W.A.S.S.H.O.L.E. See you there buddy.
JASON BUD WORD ON THE STREET IS U ARE BRINGING YOUR A GAME TO COLUMBUS.I MIGHT HAVE TO PLAY THE CAMARO SMALL BLOCK CARD ON U.WE WILL SEE WHOSE ASSHOLE GETS RIPPED!TAKE CARE..... :rofl: :dance:

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
pauls said:
Bene is walking quietly and carrying a big stick!
I love you guys !!!! Just remember that.

Ever heard the phrase: "has Bene" ??? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Also: My bud Mr. Mojo......checkout the best react at Bowling Green here http://www.v10nationals.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=42

You just make sure Loretta and (many) friends show up :thumb: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.