Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roll Call! Let\'s get serious! Shreveport around the corner!

Alright Boyz and girls! who's coming to shreveport???

No excuses biggest event of the year! building off a Great Turn-out in Ohio!

Dodge Crew will be there! Dodge Camera's rolling as well! all eyes will be on the V-10 Nationals to Kick off The VOI 8!

This is our time to highlight the series to the Viper Nation Please help us by showing up to the race! we have an opportunity to speak with a loud voice we need your help!!!

I will have 3 cars there myself! we need over 100 cars, step up to make sure this thing continues next year!

these are you main sponsors of the event:

Underground Racing
as always www.partsrack.com
Viperalley.com
Viper club of America
Dodge

there are more sponsors being added will update as they come in!

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Roll Call! Let\'s get serious! Shreveport around the corner!

Schillinger said:
VOI 8? Shreveport -/= Dallas.

v-10 Drags in SHreveport as it is the closest VIPER friendly track! enis laughed when i called them.

· Registered
10,436 Posts

Well, as you all know, my Kali gig this year has kept me from attending any of the V10 Nats...But I am taking off the entire month of September, and am IN for the Shreveport event...

Me and my big black car intend to take down the following:

1. V10 MOJO...formerly "muscle man"...currently "somewhat girlie man" :thumb:

2. JDAWG...All of JDAWG's additional hp comes from his only weighing about 90 lbs...soaking freakin wet! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

3. SNAKE HYDES...anyone who sews that purty, can't be all that on the track. :clap:
4. 99 or 96 RT/10...this guy maybe able to pilot a chopper, and a go cart, but I fully intend to walk him like a civic. /images/graemlins/shocked
5. CHUCK 98 RT/10...bring em both baby! :cheers:

There's the "short" list...If I have forgotten someone, that only means I wasn't even remotely worried about them even showin up!!! :rofl:

[color:"blue"]I'll be sportin 20 lbs of nitrous, a 1.75 of tequila, and a bad attitude...See you fuckers there!!![/color] /images/graemlins/drive

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts

count on it, i dont miss races. i never had to travel across the world....but i would /images/graemlins/toothy

as for snakebitten... :smooch: bring it baby, im not intimidated by 200 lbs of left coast liberal smack. (pssst; BTW what kinda hooch you packin :thumb: )

LOW LOOSE FULLA JUICE. ill be packin so damn much nitrous that the denitists in shreveport will be bitchin about the shortage. Oh and then theres the other upgrade im doin... :fist:

as you can see; my girlie will also be coming to race and shes no stranger to vipers. take her seriously ladies, shes already wanting to start practicing

Attachments

· Premium Member
20,183 Posts

Oh, here it goes, /images/graemlins/drive /images/graemlins/drive After I get done with you G, you'll need a baby bottle and a warm blanky for comfort :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Do I need to remind you who is the KING of the carts and STREET TIRE SHOOT OUT IS :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

This is going to be a great event to school ole 1tony1, hopefully his "knob shaft" :arcade: :arcade: :arcade:will hold up this time /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Registered
952 Posts

SW, I know there is a story there somewhere...

We'll be there for sure, although Vern damn near lost his Viper due to trailer issues on the way back from Ohio. Vern will be sportin a new trailer for LA and some new differentials as well. We broke a diff Friday night and Saturday in the finals. C U there!

· Registered
7,210 Posts

I'll be there! I just printed off the entry form. The entry fee is higher than giraffe's pussy! Do I get a rub and a tug from one of the bikini sluts with it? Please say yes. Oh, btw, I'm taking all of you turds down! I have twentyFOUR lbs in the trunk! I'm gonna run a low 12 if it kills me!

· Registered
239 Posts

I'll be there. I'll be looking to knock 99 RT/10 of his rocking horse, this time I'll be hitting the go button early.

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts

99RT/10; remember son, you and didnt race and THATs why you got the streettire shootout. that and the fact that old man 1Tony1 cant keep his stick in one piece /images/graemlins/toothy

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts

Ill vouch for SW, nothing but what he said :smooch:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.