Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post here if you are coming and where you are coming from!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Chad...Marianna FL. I will be bringing two cars with my interiors in them, leather samples, and Brochures for anyone interested. I will be on hand to answer all questions, watch some racing, and party with you guys. I look forward to meeting all of you
Chad

·
Registered
468 Posts
I should make it.
I will confirm closer.
Thanks,
Jason

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
I was going, but won't be going now. I've been on 4 trips in the past 45 days and have 2 more over the next 30 days -- I need to stay planted for a while. Roof, get yourself another world record. 'Spring' to victory, if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Manny

2 funny i got you man!

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Manny_C said:
I was going, but won't be going now. I've been on 4 trips in the past 45 days and have 2 more over the next 30 days -- I need to stay planted for a while. Roof, get yourself another world record. 'Spring' to victory, if you know what I mean.
Pussy !!!! :nod:

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
1TONY1 said:
Manny_C said:
I killed way too many brain cells in Vegas last week. I need at least a month of recoup time before any more drinking happens, and I know I can't be there with you guys and not drink -- I just don't have that kind of will power.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Heck, I don't even usually drink.......come on down.....you will feel better next week. It will be WARM....chicks with small clothing /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Premium Member
19,288 Posts
Manny_C said:
1TONY1 said:
Manny_C said:
I killed way too many brain cells in Vegas last week. I need at least a month of recoup time before any more drinking happens, and I know I can't be there with you guys and not drink -- I just don't have that kind of will power.
Manny, did you go for the drag races? If so, do you remember any times on the Paxton or Roe cars?

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
jkracer said:
Cudaman
we expected that you might make it being that you have to travel such a great distance.
Rohn
Rohn.... I don't know.....

I only know how to drive looooong distances to go drag racing.......

plus I don't have my co-pilot Larry Macedo to show me the way to the track. /images/graemlins/drunk

Cudaman :flag:

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I'll be there, enjoying the racing and shopping for a Viper. /images/graemlins/drive

Chad

BTW, will one of you please rate me so I can get rid of that damn :newbie: desciption under my name. Even bad ratings would be better than this. /images/graemlins/pimp

1 - 20 of 22 Posts