Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post here if you are coming and where you are coming from!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Rich

youngstown, Ohio

arriving feb 5th or 6th

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
flying dutchman said:
Frank, taking two buddy's along

Rotterdam
The Netherlands

arriving the 5th
Please, please, please let one of your buddies be the girl in your avatar!

Oh yeah, I'll be there from Maryland.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Chad...Marianna FL. I will be bringing two cars with my interiors in them, leather samples, and Brochures for anyone interested. I will be on hand to answer all questions, watch some racing, and party with you guys. I look forward to meeting all of you
Chad

·
Registered
468 Posts
I should make it.
I will confirm closer.
Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Cudaman
we expected that you might make it being that you have to travel such a great distance.
Rohn

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
I was going, but won't be going now. I've been on 4 trips in the past 45 days and have 2 more over the next 30 days -- I need to stay planted for a while. Roof, get yourself another world record. 'Spring' to victory, if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Manny

2 funny i got you man!

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Manny_C said:
I was going, but won't be going now. I've been on 4 trips in the past 45 days and have 2 more over the next 30 days -- I need to stay planted for a while. Roof, get yourself another world record. 'Spring' to victory, if you know what I mean.
Pussy !!!! :nod:

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
1TONY1 said:
Manny_C said:
I killed way too many brain cells in Vegas last week. I need at least a month of recoup time before any more drinking happens, and I know I can't be there with you guys and not drink -- I just don't have that kind of will power.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Heck, I don't even usually drink.......come on down.....you will feel better next week. It will be WARM....chicks with small clothing /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Manny_C said:
1TONY1 said:
Manny_C said:
I killed way too many brain cells in Vegas last week. I need at least a month of recoup time before any more drinking happens, and I know I can't be there with you guys and not drink -- I just don't have that kind of will power.
Manny, did you go for the drag races? If so, do you remember any times on the Paxton or Roe cars?

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
jkracer said:
Cudaman
we expected that you might make it being that you have to travel such a great distance.
Rohn
Rohn.... I don't know.....

I only know how to drive looooong distances to go drag racing.......

plus I don't have my co-pilot Larry Macedo to show me the way to the track. /images/graemlins/drunk

Cudaman :flag:

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I'll be there, enjoying the racing and shopping for a Viper. /images/graemlins/drive

Chad

BTW, will one of you please rate me so I can get rid of that damn :newbie: desciption under my name. Even bad ratings would be better than this. /images/graemlins/pimp

1 - 20 of 22 Posts