Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let the numbers do the talking /images/graemlins/ar15firing.gif sean dyno cant measure above 1000RWTQ :idea: its around 1070RWTQ anyway /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif more to come this is not the final dyno numbers it was just a test!a great test /images/graemlins/wink, thanks Sean

[image]http://www.roeracing.emerchantpro.com/vendorimages/roeracing//MBN-1000.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
i think those are the highest roe S/C numbers i have seen to date. nice. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
HOLY SHIT!! what the hell is done to that car???!!!

This would probably blow the doors off a centrifugal blower car. If you could hook up that torque!! LOL!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Bring it to the V-10 Nationals and see what it will do on the track!

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
Holy Schnikeys. What all has been done to the car? That is an amazing graph. The car must sound like the space shuttle taking off.

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx all /images/graemlins/smiles

Nothing much /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif mostly stock, I guess it from the cold air that day j/k

Mod list:

Roe Racing heads,
Comp Cam,
1.7 Jesel rockers,
10 psi boost on Roe Supercharger,
NOS universal EFI NOS kit from Summit ($549) using a single 0.065" jet.
[color:"red"]No intercooler/aftercooler [/color]
Sean great tuning :thumb:

jason: i upgraded the halfshaft /images/graemlins/drive P.S (great turbo setup man really great all the best)

M2: Thanks

·
Whatever
801 Posts
MbnViper said:

Nothing much /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif mostly stock, I guess it from the cold air that day j/k
You mean the "VIPAIR?"

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
REDSLED said:
MbnViper said:

You mean the "VIPAIR?"

i do like the idea of VIPAIR /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif but no VIPAIR /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ROLLMODEL said:
Is this car going to the Florida V-10 Nats?
Unfortunately no /images/graemlins/sad

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
NICE GRAPH!

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
screw it, throw a TT on top of it too? /images/graemlins/dude3 j/k that's incredible.

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
iispms said:
Is it in nitrous as well?

yes,this is using a 0.065" jet, the NOS kit is rated at 70-125HP I think, sean did install a 0.070" jet , but we didnt have real time to test it, also the bottle pressure was damn low, 650/600 after heating and it was near empty, so anyone here knows how much RWHP i can gain from the 0.070" jet assuming i have a perfect pressure and a full bottle ? thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts