Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys wanted to post my first video ever driving my Roe FE 1000+ HP beast, sorry the video is not that good i was using a sony cyber shot digital cam so try and rise the brightness you will see it much better, beside my friend is not experienced in taking videos.and he was looking at the road lool he was scared /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

I didn’t push the car much shifting early (around 5300-5500 Rpm) and i was running low boost and pump gas in a hot humid day. Tell me what you think /images/graemlins/smiles

Click Here (Save As)

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry my fault i didn’t explain much! This car did best of 902 RWHP and something like 1090RWTQ (With a universal Dry-NOS kit for under $600) Roe Racing heads, Comp Cam, 1.7 Jesel rockers,B&B Headers and catback. single 0.065" jet. No intercooler. Sorry for the hassle I call the car Roe 1000+ , and the run wasn’t even near the real performance of this car. Mbn

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
blower does seem quiet...couldn't even tell you had one...that's one badass car though...keep posting videos.

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys /images/graemlins/smiles yes Roe S/C is so stealthy inside the car when the first time i ran my other roe s/c car i really thought something was wrong lol, but its really a different story listening to it from outside it does have an exact jet engine sound. Under WOT, i wish i ran it with full boost/timing and NOS instead running it with daily driving setting to see the real deal, but few things kept me from doing it new engine (less than120miles) no traction with stock pilots, weather. and im still getting used to all this power. Better to be safe than sorry.

But wait for the next video its going to be different!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Lets see that thing on NOS. Quit kidding around and just hit the button.

Car sounds great. I would love to feel that car on NOS.

·
Registered
102 Posts
MBN its really great to know that those ROE vipers run perfect in 110F weather :thumb: and your car sounds great next time just try racing a bike so people can see how fast the car is :thumb: good luck bro :thumb:

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
utah, i know im teasing you guys /images/graemlins/laughing.gif but no matter what bro you still the fastest offical Roe S/C 148.6 MPH /images/graemlins/shockedill talk about this for ages bro. all the best. Mbn

utahviper said:
Lets see that thing on NOS. Quit kidding around and just hit the button.

Car sounds great. I would love to feel that car on NOS.

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks bro, it runs super fine indeed just like a stock viper, I even felt it runs cooler that my other viper. Need to break-in the engine change oil and then ill go from there and regarding bikes well, 600-GSXR and 750-GSXR:kick:didn’t had a chance with my slower Roe S/C viper this time im looking for 1-L bikes and a Busa. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

And by the way bro your viper is way more than 600hp+ much like 700hp+ /images/graemlins/wink

MKS said:
MBN its really great to know that those ROE vipers run perfect in 110F weather :thumb: and your car sounds great next time just try racing a bike so people can see how fast the car is :thumb: good luck bro :thumb:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Awesome:
Dam, I am still waiting for my S/C to come in. Should be anytime now. BTW...how much did the comp cams and heads cost ya?

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
KingViper said:
Awesome:
Dam, I am still waiting for my S/C to come in. Should be anytime now. BTW...how much did the comp cams and heads cost ya?
Thanks, i did them as a full package sean offered me when i was building my car at his shop. So i really cant tell you for sure better if you contact him @ (904) 529-1219 or email him [email protected]

Hope this help

1 - 14 of 14 Posts