1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Burn Clinic
12,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[\'Ring Video] And PMUM Beat Him...

...twice!*

http://gvk.altrezia.com/m3_gtr_nurburgring.wmv

Hans Stuck throwing a M3 GTR around the 'Ring. The in-car motions are just like Paul. You'd think he's yawning in there, but then you look out the window and it's like, "Oh sweet Christ, we're not going to make this!". Then you get through the corner and prepare for it all over again as the next approaches. You do this about 150 times at the 'Ring.

*Hans is one of the coolest, most humble, funniest badasses out there.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Re: [\'Ring Video] And PMUM Beat Him...

That has to be the scariest tracks I've ever seen. I'll admit it right now, I wouldn't have the balls to drive it like that. How fast do they get down that last straight?

Great video.

·
Registered
252 Posts

I watched that a few days ago....that guy is absolutely incredible. I bet he could drive that track blindfolded too. I'd definitely be waaaay too pussy to drive that track anywhere CLOSE to that.

·
The Burn Clinic
12,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

The last straight is typically a terminal velocity run if they aren't feeding lappers back into the paddock from there.

The 'Ring is in Gran Turismo 4, if I remember correctly, so pick it up when it comes out in a month and play with the gearsets on the various cars.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

Every time I thought, "well, he really knows the track" he showed he can just plain drive his ass off!

That was awesome!

Can you imagine having to use a clutch and heel-and-toe through that!?! (except for Chuck of course)

Again, WOW! Great vid. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts

:cool:

Do you think that was his warm up lap? first time around the track? :rofl: :bowdown: quite the sturdy gearbox :nod:

ahhhhhh..... the edge, no place better :thumb:

·
Landscaping Professional
14,341 Posts

Linky no workie now. Did anyone download it to disk?

·
Registered
12,247 Posts

Jr.

If someone gets the file can you host?

Jay K.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.