Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been scouring the Internet for weeks now trying to figure out where to buy a reverse light bulb socket. I was taking out the brake light assembly and have now lost the reverse light socket. I can’t seem to find one anywhere.....PLEASE PLEASE help me.

I can find a turn signal sockets but not the reverse ones.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same damn socket as a neon or dakota. Wasn't there some guy on here that replaced his windshield wiper motor with one from a caravan?

Post pic of socket.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does it look anything like this?

I will take it apart again and take a look to see if that matches up. Boy I hope so....I’ve been looking for a while now and it’s so frustrating.

@whitout I’m talking about the socket that the reverse bulb goes into and then into the brake light housing not a socket for the little plastic nut screws. But thank you for the input and reply to try to help. 👍

·
Premium Member
19,826 Posts
Just don't back up. Easy fix.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I'm not sure about the sockets, but I recently bought interior car lights on this site and noticed they have many similar products. Try to look for something similar from the bottom, and it may help you. I recommend it to you because I liked the quality of the LEDs that I bought and liked that they have fast delivery, besides, I got to the discount period, so I bought everything twice as cheap as in any other place. Perhaps the discounts are still valid now.

·
Premium Member
19,826 Posts
I have several harnesses. Not sure why yours is not connected, but they are all one piece. I you need a replacement, PM me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts