Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You guys are no fun. I'm leavin!! [image]http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/jab.gif[/image]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
King GTS said:
You guys are no fun. I'm leavin!! [image]http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/jab.gif[/image]

Tell us again how when it comes to abortion, you could go either way!!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
27,373 Posts
It has to start this way. Oh, first your were all friends and huggy, but now we suck. Well look at your own past. We gave money to North Korea so they would stop nuclear weapons. ( Oh, yes, didn't Pres. Carter get a Nobel Prize for that? Did he also critisize Pres Bush afterwards? Didn't clinton also send missles into Iraq and Yemin? hey, how did that asprin factory get blown up? What about Somolia? THAT IS CLINTON"S LEGACY! HE KILLED MARINES TO GET HIS JOLLIES OFF! AND STILL WAS ON TIME FOR THE 12:00 BLOWJOB. He also did not support them. This is not true here. It has been proven.) We gave missile technology to China and North Korea, which is now being used against us.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
asa said:
It has to start this way. Oh, first your were all friends and huggy, but now we suck. Well look at your own past. We have a country that took food and money from it's own people. We gave money to North Korea so they would stop nuclear weapons. We gave missile technology to China and North Korea, which is now being used against us.
I did not have sexual relations...I mean...Give North Korea a green light to fuck us over...

Signed,

Bill Clinton
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
27,373 Posts
SB well spoken sounds just like him.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
27,373 Posts
Let's face it, all politics suck. We don't trust yours, and You don't trust mine. But mine's in office!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
Redbeard the Pirate said:
Let's face it, all politics suck. We don't trust yours, and You don't trust mine. But mine's in office!

Precisely...we're runnin shit...and the Democraps are sore...nothin new!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
27,373 Posts
Now go away or I will taunt you a second time! You and all your silly, K nig hits!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,480 Posts
Packet has worn me out on this subject...

There is just so much typing that can be done - do something useful and be part of the GOP campaign - and help make this a landslide in 04...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
randall said:
they say that a republican under 30 doesn't have a heart and a democrat over 30 doesn't have a brain! :fist:
[image]http://www.dribbleglass.com/images/nope-ape.gif[/image]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
randall said:
King GTS said:
randall said:
they say that a republican under 30 doesn't have a heart and a democrat over 30 doesn't have a brain! :fist:
[image]http://www.dribbleglass.com/images/nope-ape.gif[/image]
Mike Tyson? /images/graemlins/bootyshake.gif
You guys are great! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

[image]http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/box/2002/0607/photo/tyson_ht.jpg[/image]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,543 Posts
King GTS said:
randall said:
King GTS said:
randall said:
they say that a republican under 30 doesn't have a heart and a democrat over 30 doesn't have a brain! :fist:
[image]http://www.dribbleglass.com/images/nope-ape.gif[/image]
Mike Tyson? /images/graemlins/bootyshake.gif
You guys are great! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

[image]http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/box/2002/0607/photo/tyson_ht.jpg[/image]
how about some fucking sun glasses! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top