RIP Ray.

·
Registered
757 Posts
absolutely shocking. My condolences to his family and friends. RIP

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
I dont get on here much anymore, but I heard the news and felt I should post. I had talked to Ray many times. Really nice guy. This is sad news. My prayers to his family. God Speed, Ray.

·
Big Dawg
13,041 Posts
Rest in peace, Ray. I am so sorry you will not be there to watch your children grow up and live their lives. I am so sorry you will not be able to spend the rest of your days with the love of your life. I hope your family can take some comfort in knowing how well you were liked and respected by everyone who knew you and that you will be looking down at them from time to time.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Ray you were and are a legend my friend. We will be talking about your builds for decades. Rest in Peace buddy.

·
Premium Member
2,426 Posts
R.I.P. Ray. Every time it thunders, we'll know it's you firing up the FGT for another run!

Reactions: TexRob

·
Premium Member
19,233 Posts
RIP Ray, your presence will be greatly missed by family and friends. Godspeed.

·
Registered
252 Posts
May you Rest in peace Ray. The legacy you left behind, the accomplishments you
conquered inspired every one of us to be the best in what we do... Our sincerest condolences
To your family & loved ones! God speed our fallen brother!!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I hope his boys are old enough to remember their father and get to take their driving tests in super cars.

Lying next to my month old son I couldn't imagine flying a ww2 fighter but I probably did a dozen things today that could have killed me just as quick.

·
Registered
19,175 Posts
RIP Ray , thanks for inviting me to your track rental days , that was good fast fun......

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Still can't believe it
RIP Ray

brother and I always talked about this one guy that had and amazing car garage
I remember seeing the thread where he flew his plane to a track!!

·
Registered
11,914 Posts
I remember seeing the thread where he flew his plane to a track!!
You mean the Lear lol? I remember somebody saying whats that plane doing on the runway with the cars, and I was like it belongs to the owner of some of those cars lol.

Had no idea he was into vintage planes till this accident. So sad for his fam and kids. First Mumford in a plane, now Ray.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
81 - 100 of 113 Posts