Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,767 Posts
My heart is broken..PEAK is flying with the angels

http://www.newswest9.com/story/2477...of-peak-completion-technologies-president-ceo

I just heard that my very close friend Ray Hofman(Peak Completions) died in a plane crash.

It is hard for me to think right now, but Ray was a great guy, a very successful guy that stayed humble.

I love you brotha. Fly fast and fly high in Heaven

A lot of people know him, so I will post on other forums.

·
Premium Member
19,233 Posts
Oh shit. That can't be right. Ray was way too young. Are you sure? Any links to the crash article?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
RIP. He was a true car guy and I enjoyed his posts. Sorry for those that knew him personally.

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
How? WTF? Is this real?

Condolences, if this is actually true. It just doesn't make sense.

Not disputing Mystic, Ray knew his way around a speedometer and all. It's just tragic losing an Old School Alley member.

·
Premium Member
2,426 Posts
Not disputing mystic in the least, but I can't find anything on any news site yet to point to a crash and fatality. RIP Ray if its true; but hoping this is not true. :(

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
Oh man, this is horrible... I am so sorry. This is just so sad.

·
Suspended
25,637 Posts
Wow. Just wow.

RIP Peak.

·
Big Dawg
13,041 Posts
WTF? Are you fucking serious? He was an avid flyer and was one hellava car guy with an absolutely beautiful wife. I'm stunned!

·
Premium Member
9,940 Posts
No way!? I'm so sorry to hear this, Ray was a great guy and the few times I spoke with him on here he always was kind and down to earth.
Prayers for his family and friends, he will be missed.

·
Registered
252 Posts
So very sorry to learn of his passing, many of his alley brothers here will morn his loss.
My sincerest condolence to his family too!
Burt

·
Registered
475 Posts
RIP my friend, he was a cool guy and a huge car buff! He will be missed dearly by many! .GOD BLESS! Prayers to his Family!

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
My heart goes out to his family and close friends.

A very sad day for anyone who was influenced by his life.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts