Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Full Nitrous Express Plate kit, with stand alone fuel system. This kit comes with pretty much everything you need, including bottle heater except hardware to mount. See Pictures.
SOLD

Tail Lights in GREAT CONDITION, asking 300$ for the pair.

Wilwood Brake kit for Gen 2, this will require modification to the knuckle. Does include ALL Hardware and necessary parts (rotors, brake pads...ect) Asking 500$ OBO

I also have a 98 Viper T56, 3rd gear went out during a pull. IF anyone want's it, I will take 1k for it. I will cover shipping.,

Other non viper specific:

2 On3 76/65 VBAND inlet and exhaust turbos, like new, they were mounted on the a car and start but taken off for clearance issues. Asking 700$ OBO (cost around 1200 with complete VBAND clamps)

Garret EC-1 M24 .70 AR ...I don't have anymore specifics as I lost the information, it came off my buddies 2000 GT made around 640ish to the wheels on 18psi. Asking 450$ OBO

I also have an Infinity Reference 1000A1 Amp, 1000watts RMS x 1 @ 2ohms, brand new (open box) missing the bass knob, 450 new, asking 350$ OBO

2 TurboSmart Hyper-Gate 45MM wastegate, asking 300$ each. THESE ARE BRAND NEW. They were mounted, and taken off. I have to find the boxes for them, but oictures are added below.

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
On3 turbos, AMP, and Tail lights in this one

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brake kit details?
Willwood dual piston calipers, two part rotors, new knuckles that will need to be welded on (you will see if you get them), all hardware. I can send pics if you would like. These are made to fit 15" wheels in the rear.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Second part of the rotor I didn't unbox, but I got the hat in there, the other part is in the picture with the boxes.

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Isaac, I think I am going to try the 40mm rear calipers and see how they work. With my newfound power, it really exposes just how bad the factory set up is. It’s white knuckle time on some of the canyon roads out here now that the corners come up much quicker!
Factory brakes are absolutely terrible. You really need to spend 3k+ to get a really nice brake setup once you start making much higher numbers over stock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts