Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a company who makes custom nomex SFI spec 3.3/5 range? I got some G-Force ones and my hands are so small that they keep falling off when I go to corect the car. I am almost of the point of not wering gloves but When you get burnt its afuly diffcult to wipe your ass with gaze banges "whos going to wipe your ass for you"-speedway ilsurated /images/graemlins/bootyshake.gif

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
I've seen the kids wear gloves. Question; how many hear wear gloves (at any time, racing or whatever)? Poll time?? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I were them cause I don't like the idea of haveing your hands in gozes and someone eles wiping you ass! Baseball gloves Don't have a SFI rating or nomex. I had some PBI ones that were real nice but too big. I guess I am saftey freak. My parnets don't aporve of me racing unless I were all that saftey shit (3 layer suit, nomex underware (how I wish they made a thong!) hans etc..)

I would make a poll for you par but this ural UBB code shit makes my head hurt! Hell I can barly do engilsh!

·
Landscaping Professional
14,157 Posts
I like wearing racing gloves on track. They provide surprisingly good feel and feedback. If it's very warm out, my hands sweat so bad it just smears all over the steering wheel and I have a harder time controlling the car. Simpson makes nice gloves in several different models and sizes.

I saw a photo of a chick's ass sporting blue a Sparco thong. Damned nice! It's somewere in here: F1 Babes

Although the images take a while to load, you'll have fun looking... :thumb:

·
Landscaping Professional
14,157 Posts
That would be the one. /images/graemlins/headbang.gif

·
Registered
816 Posts
Serious racers should have serious gloves lest they might not have any fingers to wrap in gauze.If you're looking for more grip and less slip in normal driving get a pair of receiver gloves.Supple and sticky, many sizes. Bruce

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
GTS Bruce said:
Serious racers should have serious gloves lest they might not have any fingers to wrap in gauze.If you're looking for more grip and less slip in normal driving get a pair of receiver gloves.Supple and sticky, many sizes. Bruce <hr /></blockquote>

I am looking more towards a cutsome pair. I have an XS Gforce racing gloves and they keep falling off when I go to counter the car. Gotta have the SFI rating

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
On the track, I wear a pair of No Fear nomex racing gloves - SFI rated. You may think No Fear sounds poser-ish, but I gotta say they make some nice stuff in their race-line. The gloves I have are far better than any that Simpson or Momo make IMO.

dodgeviper22, what size gloves are they? They all come in different sizes and it would be hard to believe that a Small would be falling off your hands.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mark Young said:
dodgeviper22, what size gloves are they? They all come in different sizes and it would be hard to believe that a Small would be falling off your hands. <hr /></blockquote>

XS I am only 4'11 hear ring size 6 I even shurnk em in the dryer a few times

1 - 20 of 32 Posts