Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i plan on using race gas in BG. since ive never used it before i will need some schooling. what is the expected performance improvement?

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
From what I've read nothing. It just allows you to safely increase timing, etc to prevent detonation? If your car isnt' tuned for it, it's not going to do any good? Others might correct me if I'm wrong..

Gerald

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Gerald said:
From what I've read nothing. It just allows you to safely increase timing, etc to prevent detonation? If your car isnt' tuned for it, it's not going to do any good? Others might correct me if I'm wrong..

Gerald
nope, you hit the nail on the head from what i understand...

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will be capable of tuning for it so im wondering what kinda performance improvement it has the capability to offer

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
i will be capable of tuning for it so im wondering what kinda performance improvement it has the capability to offer
it depends on what you do with the tune. has nothing to do with the gas....

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SB; still NA for now. got a NOS setup im working on with NX express, will be doing 300shot. ill have it ready for topeka V10 nats. then after our race in SSCC in spetember heffner will be doing my stroker upgrade and intake upgrade, then nos will go back on

1 - 8 of 8 Posts