Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,767 Posts
Fuck man, I'm sorry. I've got tears in my eyes, I know your in a lot of pain. It took a lot of unselfish courage to do the right thing.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Sorry to read this Ron.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Jesus Ron....I just saw the cancer thread and now this! I still can't get my mind around how it can happen so fast. I'm so sorry see you lost Cutter.....I know you would have fought hard to save him if there was any chance. Condolences to you and your girlfriend.

RIP Cutter.

George

·
Premium Member
16,942 Posts
Ron I am not sure what to say except I am so sorry this has happened. Stay strong buddy. Rest In Peace Cutter.

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Sorry for your loss Ron.

·
Registered
22,963 Posts
cancer sucks. Someone needs to kick cancer right in the cunt.

RIP cutter

·
Premium Member
7,292 Posts
Ron I am so sorry and so sad to hear this. I know it was a tough decision but I'm so glad you didn't put him though a lot of suffering. All of your memories of him are good memories and you'll never second guess yourself for ending his suffering. RIP Cutter.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Sorry for your loss. I have been in that position before, and you did what was best for Cutter.

Reactions: beer_man

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
Holy cow man. I jumped on on the Alley like I would any Monday morning and this thread is top center. From the hope we all attempted yesterday in the other thread.

RIP Cutter :(

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Sorry to hear Ron, I love my dog, and have loved them all as much as I do this one. it's never easy, but you did the right thing. I hate the thought of knowing I'll have to do it to my current.

Reactions: beer_man

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
it's never easy, but you did the right thing. I hate the thought of knowing I'll have to do it to my current.
Yeah I've buried 4 of them. Had to play god twice so far with the needle. The other two, nature took it's course.

I hate playing god with my dogs :(

·
Banned Since 2003
17,513 Posts
I went through this about 1 1/2 years ago. Worst feeling ever.

My dog had a huge tumor in his intestine.

7000.00 later he is doing well. We take it day by day.

Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Everyone who has ever had a pet or an ex wife has had to deal with this. Cutter is fortunate you did the right thing, many do not. RIP Cutter.

·
Registered
9,495 Posts
You've got to be fucking kidding me!!!!

I can tell you Ron, this has personally made me sad as well. This is the EXACT reason why I do not have the Dobe's any more. DOBE'S / SHEPHERDS / ROTT'S ...JUST DON'T SEEM TO LIVE LONG!!!

He's in a better place.

:mad::mad::mad:

·
Premium Member
6,569 Posts
Ron, I am so sorry to hear this. It hurts a lot to lose a fur-kid, I know the pain you're feeling.

Our condolences from our family.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Ron,

Its for the best, ive been there too. You made it easier on him as you were there for his final moments.

·
Landscaping Professional
13,908 Posts
Ron,

I know how much Cutter meant to you and that's a really tough decision to have to make. The pain of loss you feel is probably like the pain Cutter was feeling. Your life will go on and you will have more dogs, but the relationship you have with a pet like him will always be special and never forgotten.

Prayers to you.

Reactions: sundiego
41 - 60 of 89 Posts