Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Your Humble Servant
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it tough to configure a reply with quote in the PM message area? Sure would be nice if wasn't difficult. If so, don't worry about it.

·
Enlightened
28,119 Posts
There is a modification I can make that will do this automatically; will take an hour or so, I'll take care of it tomorrow!

/images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Enlightened
28,119 Posts
Done. The option to Quote the original PM is checked by default and will include a "quote" of the message you are replying to.

Let me know if you have any problems.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Can you please add a button for "thanks MP". Getting tired of typing it! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Your Humble Servant
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Woops, it does not appear to be working. When I hit reply to message, should it not put the quoted text in the new message box?

·
Enlightened
28,119 Posts
It sends it as part of the message without you having to see it. Are you looking to edit the quote or just have it attached?

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
MP:

If you can do it, it is easier to have the quotation appear in your reply, exactly like the forum posts.

·
Enlightened
28,119 Posts
"Easy" is a realtive term, I'll go back and look at it when I have some time. It does send the quote along with your message, though.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
þå¢kê†jµñkïê said:
"Easy" is a realtive term, I'll go back and look at it when I have some time. It does send the quote along with your message, though.
Esay=Realtive /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif No porblem!

·
Your Humble Servant
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
þå¢kê†jµñkïê said:
It sends it as part of the message without you having to see it. Are you looking to edit the quote or just have it attached?
I would like for it to appear so I can reference it while typing my reply. If it's a hassle, don't worry, I can continue to cut and paste.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts