Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried putting the new SRT-10 seats in the older models (02 and below)? If so, can you post some pictures? Thanks in advance!

Matt H.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Yup............it's been done. Ask SnakeBitten, he has his drivers replaced.
I have asked this question and it is possible. I'd love to have the SRT seats in my GTS!!

·
Registered
19,784 Posts
They seemed much more narrow when I drove an SRT... Didn't like those side pads...

Look much better though...

Maybe SB would sell you his - I've heard his car is welded to a trailer :rofl:

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Confrontational said:
Maybe SB would sell you his - I've heard his car is welded to a trailer :rofl:
Fucker! :rofl:

Both of my SRT seats are installed....trying to find the time to take them back out and send them to Snake Hydes so Chad can work his magic on them... :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
SB; do the gen III seats work WITH the seat lowering kit?

also, ive heard if youre slightly larger than a cocksmoking underwear model the seats might make for a tight fit. whats your take on this (you dont model britches do ya /images/graemlins/toothy )

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
I'm hardly a small guy and I found the SRT-10 seats to be comfortable, although tight. However, I can't imagine I'd fit into them wearing a fire suit or a winter jacket. (Down here we can still drive our Vipers in the winter, y'see...)

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
SB; do the gen III seats work WITH the seat lowering kit?
It's a little more complicated than that, but really not that bigga deal....mine are mouted with a GenII 2" lowering kit...but I couldn't get them as low as I did my stocker seats...almost.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
I sat in an 03/04? at the Chicago Autoshow this year 5'10" 200Lbs. I felt like a Fricken baseball in a glove!!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
well; since im a svelt 6'1" 230 i guess ill have to butter my hips to get in and out /images/graemlins/toothy

so SB; they dont work with a lowering kit or not, call me fool we need to talk anyway about the open road race in september

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
well; since im a svelt 6'1" 230 i guess ill have to butter my hips to get in and out /images/graemlins/toothy

so SB; they dont work with a lowering kit or not, call me fool we need to talk anyway about the open road race in september
Open road race?!? We all know Gerald is only a poser :rofl:
You won't get him to race that bucket of his /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
LETHAL GTS said:
Open road race?!? We all know Gerald is only a poser :rofl:
You won't get him to race that bucket of his /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Which is why I am simply navigating...we are running Rich's bucket... :fist:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts