Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What will be the fastest times of the race in Topeka? And who is going to do it, with what?

Unlimited (faster than 9.89 class), my money is on Roof with a 9.5x
Unlimited Pro (anything goes class), my money is on RSI with an 8.8x

I have no knowledge whatsoever about what these teams have planned, I'm only speculating 'cause I'm bored. What do you guys think?

Chad

·
Registered
57 Posts
I don't know enough about Dr. Roof (except he organises these events), but I agree with what you said. I want to see RSI push into the high 8s with everything coming together (the car itself, the driver, traction...).

Is SVS running? Would make a good rivalry to see SVS and RSI line up, and they've achieved similar times in the past.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Hey Chad, I dont think that you want to put any real cash on those bets. The racing at Topeka will be good but new records will not likely be broken in the heat of the summer.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Hey Chad, I dont think that you want to put any real cash on those bets. The racing at Topeka will be good but new records will not likely be broken in the heat of the summer.

I agree. I think I will be limiting my racing to late fall, winter and early spring. It is just to freakin' hot.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Interesting. But the RSI car at least makes its own weather with the spray. Nitrous cars aren't affected much by weather, right?

Chad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts