Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To Celebrate the ending of 2004 Pro Turbo Kits has put the brand new
viper system on sale.

Retail is normally 14,999.00

The first 5 systems sold between now and January 1st,
will receive a 1000.00 discount.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

1-210-657-2076

And for any GM guys the F body and C5 corvette systems are also on sale!

Start 2005 on the right foot....TURBO CHARGED!

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Little background. Have you done a car yet? Power levels? Other mods? Drag strip times? Miles on system? Type of engine management? DIY kit? What's included and what's needed?

It would be scary to buy an unproven Turbo-in-a-Box. Let us know a little more. Will this be the Roe of 2005? Hell of a price.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I agree with Chad,

If you want toe sell new viper turbo kits that is fine, but if you want anyone to buy them it would require power numbers(real not theoretical), not to mention a running car

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
I would have thought TxLen would have dropped his input here already but here is what he told me yesterday: The car should be up and running in about 2 weeks. He will then bring it to me to tune the VEC2. If the VEC results aren't satisfactory for them, he will most likely change to the AEM and we will see what the AEM does for their setup.

DW

·
Registered
92 Posts
If it was a no-name company advertising this I could understand your feelings Chad. But Pro Turbo Kits has a very good reputation on building very high quality kits that make a lot of power. They are very well known in the Mustang markey powering many 7 second Mustangs. They just recently built a turbo kit for my friends 96 LT1 F-body and it ran a 8.35 @ 168mph :bowdown: on stock type suspension. A Viper motor is not that much different from any other internal combustion chamber motor so with thier expertise I am pretty confident that thier turbo kits will perform.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
What does this kit include? Just the exhaust manifold turbos and IC plumbing? what about a fuel system? if so, what kind of fuel system? what are in its components? Is there a coating on the manifold? As i understand its not Stainless Steel. Are they ball bearing turbos or thrust bearing turbos? What kind of engine management are you using?

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Smokin said:
What does this kit include? Just the exhaust manifold turbos and IC plumbing? what about a fuel system? if so, what kind of fuel system? what are in its components? Is there a coating on the manifold? As i understand its not Stainless Steel. Are they ball bearing turbos or thrust bearing turbos? What kind of engine management are you using?
Yes, this seems real ambiguous. The VEC 2 is $1000 the AEM is much more (i think $3000) A fuel system up grade is going to cost around $3000 (if done right) to support over 700 Hp. The type of turbos and size is also a huge variable. I don't see an innercooler on thier site as well. So what are you really getting??? I would think they would have a car done with Hp numbers and real world time before they start taking orders.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oops I only got to marketing 91.

Anyways the system is sold as a tuner setup. Without fuel and engine management.
The system is mild steel with a choice of stainless upgrades for those guys
who want it. The system supports a full T04 flange and will fit anywhere from
te44 (which are the included in the base price), All the way up to 76gts's. We
have tried our best to offer a wide range of options. The system includes twin
wastegates, Blow off valves and filters. The kit will include all clamps silicone and hardware to mount the system. And off course we always use the best
components. Coatings will consist of 2000* ceramic coatings on both the hot and
cold parts.

This post is not directed to those who wish to talk crap. It was only directed
to those who are looking for a possible system to make their cars the fastest
on the street and track.

We have been building the best turbo systems for a while now so if any body has
any doubts, you can go ahead and put them to rest. We dominate many racing classes with our products and we will do the same with our viper line.

If anybody has any questions feel free to give me a call personally.

1 210 657 2076 Ask for Dalton

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
You have to charge triple the price and call smokin the perv on his cell phone to get props. Tell Chad to go buy his own car and quit clucking like the big chicken. It's just a fucking 1/4 mile, you,re no Schumi Chad. Fucking red neck 1/4 mile racers. Good luck on your kit, I'm sure the more intelligent buyers will give you a call.

By the way, when is the next gay pride pig hunt? I need more laughs.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Messiah said:
They are very well known in the Mustang markey powering many 7 second Mustangs.
There are some well known after market viper manufacturers I wouldn't trust with my car, so I'm not sure how many people would be keen on letting a mustang company have a crack at it without some kind of concrete testing and development information...

A Viper motor is not that much different from any other internal combustion chamber motor so with their expertise I am pretty confident that their turbo kits will perform.
There is a big difference between knowing the concepts of compression, boost, and combustion, and building a reliable and quality aftermarket engine component, especially one that has such propensity to potentially damage a motor. I don't think people are ragging on this guy, they just want a reassurance that the product works.....well....

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Hey Chad,

Sorry I will miss you slapping everyone around at the track tomorrow. I wont be coming to FL - so please PM me your address and I will send you a Ruth Chris gift cert. Thanks man - have fun.
Fucker! I had to eat Applebees! It was cool though as half the track showed up and we had a good time.

You missed a good show. And we definitely had fun! :smooch:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dalton My name is Abdul from Saudi Arbia i paid you for 2 kits for my C5 vette and a GTO about a year ago i got the pipes but no turbos can you please send me my Xmass gift that i paid for please. I have emailed you 10000 times called you and left 100 messages. that is not the way the business should be done.

·
Premium Member
19,646 Posts
Oh shit, Al Qaeda got ripped off! Allah akbar motherfucker! :cursin: :cursin:

Dude, old thread and he doesn't frequent here anymore. WTF?! :down:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.