Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats a fair price for;

-set of stock 99 rims with tires in very good condition?
-3:55 gears, used
-full stock exhaust
-steering wheel with airbag
-stock TBs
-stock cam
-stock heads
-never used tonneau cover
-stock stereo system

i got so damn many stock items from my car i figure i may as well start selling al this stuff. its doing me no good. taking up space

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
RIMS $1500-$2000
GEARS $100
EXHAUST SADLY WORTHLESS/TOO MANY OUT THERE
STEERING WHEEL AND AIRBAG $800
THROTTLE BODIES $300 FOR PAIR
CAM $100
HEADS-GET TOGETHER WITH "SLITHRN" HES LOOKING FOR 97 GTS HEADS/SAME PART #
TONNEAU COVER $25
STOCK STEREO $1000 WITH SPEAKERS AND AMP/$300 W/O SPEAKERS AND AMP.

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
vipergts2000 said:
You think 1k for stock stereo???? Come on now!
Speaking of complete system with speakers and amp. The amp can be used in any vehicle and is a decent amp as are the speakers, stereo is an Alpine unit.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
ORIGINALGTS said:
vipergts2000 said:
Speaking of complete system with speakers and amp. The amp can be used in any vehicle and is a decent amp as are the speakers, stereo is an Alpine unit.
I understand its an Alpine but it is an Alpine from 93! If someone is that cheap and uses the stock amp in any other car other than a viper they have problems. The Amp doesnt even have RCA inputs!

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
vipergts2000 said:
ORIGINALGTS said:
vipergts2000 said:
I understand its an Alpine but it is an Alpine from 93! If someone is that cheap and uses the stock amp in any other car other than a viper they have problems. The Amp doesnt even have RCA inputs! [/quot

Very true, had not thought of that, but did have a customer offer $1000 for a complete. Wanted to take his aftermarket system out ptior to sale and needed a donor. :nod:

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I'll do you a favor and take those rims with drag radials off of your hands for no cost at all. /images/graemlins/toothy
Whats up with your car btw?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.