Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
The price is cheap, but you never know why someone is willing to sell a car below market value.

The way the economy is, there are lots of deals to be found because of personal financial reasons.
/images/graemlins/soapbox.gif

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yikes!! Buyer beware!
See that POS interior? Those seats! :screwy:
And please spend a couple of bucks on some friggin' floormats before you sell.

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
It seems to me that prices are holding steady if not going up for mint or super clean cars. If you notice...it seems their are not as many nice vipers for sale compared to late winter/early spring. The economy not getting any worse and the war being somewhat over is helping too.

·
Landscaping Professional
14,128 Posts
That has to be one of the worst looking drivers I've ever seen. The passenger and trunk interiors are just awful! Did you catch the "ABS" in the option list? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

There were more Vipers built in '94 than any other year - red being the dominant color. Bottom of the barrel for price and exclusivity is a high mile red '94 with no A/C, followed by a '93 red without A/C.

·
Registered
19,175 Posts
Just because the auction ends as "sold" , means nothing. I know of a couple corvette sellers that bid each others cars up and if they can't get what they want , they do the fake sale, and re-list it later. This practice hurts re-sale on our cars because people say " well I can get one on e-bay for ..."

·
Registered
19,175 Posts
They bid each others cars up when they have a real bidder that they are attempting to get more money from. These guys Never have a reserve posted because they use the buddy system to make the reserve. That way they hook real bidders who think, "If he would pay that for it , then I will go up to .." When they don't make the amount that they want , then they do the fake sale thing and re-list later. This is very common among used car dealers and re-sellers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts