1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,847 Posts
Re: Prices Are Now Available For Pro Turbo\'s Viper Twin Kit

Very interesting.

· Premium Member
20,183 Posts

I just looked at there price and it shows $14,999. Guess they went up already /images/graemlins/sad

· Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

nope..the guy at pro turbo's setting up the webpage put in wrong prices on a few of the kits...so we had him change it to the prices that we're discussed....

· Registered
309 Posts

APEngineering said:
Isn't that the stock tube header? You can use the OEM header w/ a vband, it works pretty well.

Still seems very high priced though.
Their is nothing stock about the kit. As for prices compare it to the other turbo systems and you will see the price isn't to bad. Also if you guys need any info shoot me a an e-mail, we will be starting a intro buy in list for those that want to place your orders now.

As for those asking about tuning, I have spoken to Len and he will be handling the tuning aspect for us, he is the only one I trust to do this at this point. I will be making also some package deals including the Split sec computer, Vec 2 and AEM as well. We will be adding it to the site first week of Dec.

Jose

· Registered
12,067 Posts

Dyno? Please

Thanx Len!

Jay K.

· Registered
61 Posts

The 304 stainless is a widely used stainless for many turbo systems and exhaust
components. The 321 is higher quality grade stainless with a denser carbon rating. The 321 is less prown to cracking than the 304. And is more expensive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.