Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
I ordered wheels from Precision Proformance last month. I did not have a good experience. I initially put down a deposit with the expectation the wheels were in stock. On July 3rd I paid in full. I was told the wheels would be shipped in 4 days. I also ordered break pads and other accessories. Despite my request I was not given a reciept or tracking number. After waiting 15 day I finally called. I was told he had ordered them from Forgeline and had not recieved them yet. I called Forgeline and was told the wheels had been ordered on July 16th. Nearly two weeks after I had paid in full. I called back to speak with Bob. I told him he had promised the wheels within 10 days of payment and he had not ordered them until two weeks later. I asked him to cancel my order and refund my payment in full. He stated he had spent all the money and could not refund it. After much discussion he agreed to overnight the wheels to me when he recieved them. This would have been Monday 21st. Instead he sent them ground and I recieved them that Wednesday 7/23. Twenty days after payment in full. After spending over $6000 I feel a phone call was the least he could have done to let me know the expected arrival date had been delayed. This is from a vendor in the Viper magazine. Sorry for the long post but I wanted other buyers to beware.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Bought a full set of floor and trunk mats (RT/10) from them. They are EXCELLENT. Perfect match of cognac and sapphire! After 2 years, a corner of the sapphire blue sneaky pete began to unravel and tear away from the mat. I called Bob and Steve and, without hesitation, they repaired the mat perfectly. Always good to see vendors stand behind their products, despite the fact that my purchase was 2 years old!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts