Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another fellow owner almost caught his Viper on fire by his power steering cap coming off. Check out the post on the VCA board titled Power Steering Cap Fix. I have shipped a ton of the www.hipoengineering.com Power Steering Vent Tubes over the past week which solves the problem for only $20.

Anyone in doubt out there that this product is too inexpensive to be good quality? I just didn't include viper tax. Order the part and if you don't like it for any reason send me an email. I'll refund your purchase price and return shipping. It's impossible to go wrong. I'm a ViperAlley sponsor and VCA member so I'm not out to screw anyone.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
95Viper said:
Another fellow owner almost caught his Viper on fire by his power steering cap coming off. Check out the post on the VCA board titled Power Steering Cap Fix. I have shipped a ton of the www.hipoengineering.com Power Steering Vent Tubes over the past week which solves the problem for only $20.

Anyone in doubt out there that this product is too inexpensive to be good quality? I just didn't include viper tax. Order the part and if you don't like it for any reason send me an email. I'll refund your purchase price and return shipping. It's impossible to go wrong. I'm a ViperAlley sponsor and VCA member so I'm not out to screw anyone.
In bold is your problem. No Viper tax so it must not be "good".

Jack up the price and watch them move. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

On a serious note, nice way to prevent this type of fire from happening. Good luck with your sales. :nod:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.