Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

power fest

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Captain Bli 
#1 ·
Is the fest dead, invite only or what? Does anyone really know if the fest is on or gone? Is John bringing the automatic Viper or is it not ready yet? :cheers: /images/graemlins/headbang.gif :thumb:

See less See more
#6 ·
The Viperjudge said:
I think if they were going to pick him up they would have done it a long time ago. It seems like he doesn't try to hide from anyone. Maybe it is a conspiracy, and Hennessey is a good guy.lol <hr /></blockquote>

Very true. If they wanted to pick up John for any reason, they wouldn't need an event like Powerfest to do it. They'd go straight to his house or shop. I heard the event was still on but I'm not 100% certain.

#9 ·
Dr Roof said:
Jason

What event is that? More information please! <hr /></blockquote>

Prashant has informed me though that he will be having a roadcourse event on Friday, dyno day on Saturday and drags on Sunday!! This event is the last week-end of March. Hope to see you there. Call Prashant for all the details David.

#14 ·
jkracer said:
Is the fest dead, invite only or what? Does anyone really know if the fest is on or gone? Is John bringing the automatic Viper or is it not ready yet? :cheers: /images/graemlins/headbang.gif :thumb: <hr /></blockquote>

It's easy to throw an invite only party when your using everyone elses money, I wonder if people who never got their viper parts and helped support the party got an invite.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.