Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the fest dead, invite only or what? Does anyone really know if the fest is on or gone? Is John bringing the automatic Viper or is it not ready yet? :cheers: /images/graemlins/headbang.gif :thumb:
 

·
Enlightened
Joined
·
28,769 Posts
John blew a fuse and made it invite-only. Even for spectators. Anyone tring to serve a warrent will be denied access.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,141 Posts
I hear the Sheriff's Dept. plan to have process servers onsite prior to the gates opening. He may not even be there when the attendees arrive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
I think if they were going to pick him up they would have done it a long time ago. It seems like he doesn't try to hide from anyone. Maybe it is a conspiracy, and Hennessey is a good guy.lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
The Viperjudge said:
I think if they were going to pick him up they would have done it a long time ago. It seems like he doesn't try to hide from anyone. Maybe it is a conspiracy, and Hennessey is a good guy.lol <hr /></blockquote>

Very true. If they wanted to pick up John for any reason, they wouldn't need an event like Powerfest to do it. They'd go straight to his house or shop. I heard the event was still on but I'm not 100% certain.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
I'll be at the event the last week-end of March too as so will a lot others!! Hope to see everyone there. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,169 Posts
Jason

What event is that? More information please!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
Dr Roof said:
Jason

What event is that? More information please! <hr /></blockquote>

Prashant has informed me though that he will be having a roadcourse event on Friday, dyno day on Saturday and drags on Sunday!! This event is the last week-end of March. Hope to see you there. Call Prashant for all the details David.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
Thanks Jeff but Prashant has his road course on Friday and dyno day on Saturday where it will not get in the way of the Supra boyz!!
 

·
Mexican Frogger
Joined
·
9,661 Posts
Jasonmiddletn said:
Thanks Jeff but Prashant has his road course on Friday and dyno day on Saturday where it will not get in the way of the Supra boyz!! <hr /></blockquote>

My bad..I thought that he was asking about the supra meet.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
The drags are going be on the sameday as the Supras as far as the Vipers go. Only thing that is different is the road course and dyno day dates. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,362 Posts
jkracer said:
Is the fest dead, invite only or what? Does anyone really know if the fest is on or gone? Is John bringing the automatic Viper or is it not ready yet? :cheers: /images/graemlins/headbang.gif :thumb: <hr /></blockquote>

It's easy to throw an invite only party when your using everyone elses money, I wonder if people who never got their viper parts and helped support the party got an invite.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top