Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys my names Rick. I'm going to look at a 1994 RT10 in the morning. A guy local to me is selling it for what seems like a good deal however iys been sitting for a little while and thus according to him needs a new fuel pump... I'm not to worried about it as I know my way around a car for the most part but I wanted to know what else I should be looking for. The car seems to have the glass window insert and hardtop roof and only has 35k miles on it and the owner is asking $29k for it. I'll be letting go of a car I dearly love to fund it (been a viper fan my whole life 1984 IMSA fiero) what are some of your thoughts. Apparently the car kicked over when he ran starter fluid through it. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think we all know what car you are referring to. It's a small Viper world. I steered away from it because I didn't want to take the risk of chasing my tail trying to sort that car out. If you are a good tinkerer, with a lot of patience, then I'd say go for it. If you have a car you love that would need to go to fund it, mehh..... Is it a IMSA Fiero? I'd love to see pics!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think we all know what car you are referring to. It's a small Viper world. I steered away from it because I didn't want to take the risk of chasing my tail trying to sort that car out. If you are a good tinkerer, with a lot of patience, then I'd say go for it. If you have a car you love that would need to go to fund it, mehh..... Is it a IMSA Fiero? I'd love to see pics!
Yes sir it is

1 - 5 of 5 Posts