Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this on a German board, so I don't know whether it's a PhotoChop. I'm guessing it is. But on the other hand, the Cayanne has sold much better than probably anyone expected, and it, along with the Boxster proves Porsche isn't above totally emasculating itself for a profit.

In any case, it's every bit as uninspiring and "soft" looking as the Cayanne itself. Sure would piss off all the Lightning 'necks, though.

[image]http://img.stern.de/_content/52/47/524759/CAYENNE-PICKUP-2-DOOR-750_750.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
probably a chop but a damn good one. I'd drive it

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The front end looks too much like a chick-car.
Reminds me of the distaste I felt for the Neon's "Hi" campaign.

I'm sure it's a Photoshop, though -- look at the windows on the opposite side (through the windows on "this" side). They're the Cayanne back-door and rear cargo-area windows, not that rounded half-window on the rear cab on the facing side.

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, that back-end looks like a direct copy.
Better looking front clip though.

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
That thing is badass, but the day Ferrari makes anything more utilitarian than the 612, the world has officially started going to hell.

Little sport trucks are neat! I love the H3 too but I saw an SSR on the road and absoutely NOTHING about that hunk of shit is appealing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts