• Vote TO OPPOSE

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,619 Posts
My position is probably considered tainted, but since I have the right to say it, here goes.

While Matt has had incidents with others here, I feel he does bring a different view. While this is not a popular view with many, the decision to ban someone has to be for more than you don't like the person. I am NOT insinuating anyone is shallow, or vain. And it should not matter how much cash one puts in the kitty.

Look at the last instance where we banned GT Thomas. There are definite differences.

Now, I am making these comments irrespective of it being Matt on the block, since I consider him a friend. I have never met Dr Roof, or Tony. But I am not looking at this from a personal matter, no matter what anyone states. I am looking at this on the merits as I see them.

I find Matt is just trying to have fun with life , any way he can and wants to. Is this wrong? Is this something to be banned over. Yes he talks trash. Name me one person here who doesn't? Hell this board was based on smack and not being able to say or post something without being deleted, or am I wrong?

Mike has a wonderful program, called ignore. If you don't like the person, use it. Otherwise, get a thicker skin.

Michael, I am not attacking you or what you have done. I trust your judgement and your actions, as I do with many of the others here.

Redbeard

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Redbeard said:
Yes he talks trash. Name me one person here who doesn't? Hell this board was based on smack and not being able to say or post something without being deleted, or am I wrong?
It's not the trash talking...it's just that the trash talking IS trash! Adolescent monosyllabic "look at me" drivel is NOT what the Alley is about! Worst, is that it is ALWAYS PREDICTABLE! Wit is distinctly NOT in evidence!

Frankly, I don't think Red (mind you that I speak of his personae since I don't know the guy) is even worth the effort to ban. I just keep checking my shoes!

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Figure he should stay.

Anyone who can get some of these rigid thinkers on the board
to get their panties wadded up
is definitely serving a useful purpose.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.