Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
7,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since after 12 hours, there is a clear majority vote IN FAVOR of banning in the informal poll (see Anything Goes Forum), this is the appropriate FORMAL BANNING POLL.
Site bannings are accomplished by a 2/3 majority of those citizens who cast votes. Votes are carried out by polls posted by a moderator in the Announcements and Forum Business forum and will be run for 100 votes or 72 hours, whichever comes first.

If after fifty members have voted, or twelve hours have lapsed since the initial posting of a formal banning poll and a majority exceeding a 2/3rds favors banning, the member in question will automatically be suspended pending the outcome of the formal banning poll.

All bannings are for a minimum of 90 days, after which a member in good standing may post a poll asking to reinstate the user to posting status.
Please indicate your vote below.
This POLL will automatically close at 8:32 AM on Sunday August 29th, or when 100 votes are cast (whichever comes first).

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
7,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Schillinger said:
The humor he provides far outweighs the irritation. It would be a more boring place here without him.
Are you also entertained by lint? Seriously Schill, I thought WAY more of you!

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
And he is also the one who donated $1.00

Although he did give me credit for beating him at the autocross, he was/is a sore loser.

I'm also tired of his moronic posts.

I think I am as qualified as anyone here to actually judge him. I got to spend two days with him. The one time (second run) that his time beat mine, talking about a loud mouthed asshole, he wasn't so perky after the next runs though........at least he is the same in person as he is here, not that, that is a good thing.

I say flush him like the turd he is, and I will have the same remorse as I do flushing a turd.

·
Registered
6,384 Posts
1TONY1 said:
And he is also the one who donated $1.00

Although he did give me credit for beating him at the autocross, he was/is a sore loser.

I'm also tired of his moronic posts.

I think I am as qualified as anyone here to actually judge him. I got to spend two days with him. The one time (second run) that his time beat mine, talking about a loud mouthed asshole, he wasn't so perky after the next runs though........at least he is the same in person as he is here, not that, that is a good thing.

I say flush him like the turd he is, and I will have the same remorse as I do flushing a turd.

"Show me a "Good" loser.... and I will show you a loser indeed."

·
Registered
6,384 Posts
And city,

What's up with you?

Your attitude came at from from nowhere. Perhaps I was wrong in the way I thought of you.

In the event that I am not banned. I may, at my own discretion, whore on you for 3 weeks and 3 days.

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Nay vote
Matt is not a troll to me.
Hyper Viper was a troll and an inbreed asshole, along with a few others that have been ban.
I thought banning needed some real reason and NOT dislike or a popularity contest.
Pete's are the popularity contest, I thought.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
7,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Red5 said:
And city,
What's up with you?
Your attitude came at from from nowhere. Perhaps I was wrong in the way I thought of you.
In the event that I am not banned. I may, at my own discretion, whore on you for 3 weeks and 3 days.
Red, it's the constant "look at me" personae. It's beyond old.

And, you can do nothing but whore....so what else is new?

·
Registered
67 Posts
CollinsvilleZ said:
Nay vote
Matt is not a troll to me.
Hyper Viper was a troll and an inbreed asshole, along with a few others that have been ban.
I thought banning needed some real reason and NOT dislike or a popularity contest.
Pete's are the popularity contest, I thought.
He seems like the biggest troll here.

·
Registered
6,384 Posts
I could throw all kinds of Hate around. I could go after people with the attitude I was driving a stake in their hearts. Show no remorse.

But it doesn't do any of us anygood to honestlyhate one another. Sure.. We play verbal hard ball here and yes, I hit back. But I don't honestly feel hatred toward any of you.
And I don't want to. There is plenty of real hatreed in the world and I don't need to add to it.

Wanna know why I am here?

Because I like AMERICAN made race cars. It's all I race.

If I go to the mustang boards then it is obvious that mycar SHOULD be faster. If I go to the F-Bod boards it is the same story.

But you guys have attitude. Lot's of confidence and the ability to back what you say.
The attitude attracts me. I see you as a fish making spuradid movements in the tank and I, as another fish, feel like eating you.

You car leaves the showroom with 500 HP... You are ALL FAIR GAME!

And the "look at me" personae is nothing more than a mirror image of what I am looking at.

Want to change me? Then change yourself.

·
Registered
6,384 Posts
onguardjeff said:
I voted "no".

One doller? Dude!

Since it appears that everyone thinks that I only donated $1.00. I just can't imagine why they would think such a thing? Perhaps MP could tell us why? :idea:

This was just cut from "my alley"

Your contribution of $10 makes you a ViperAlley Bronze Supporter!
To advance to the next level, you would need to donate $10.
Total contributions to date: $18,485
Less expenses, current balance: $4,143

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Red, you sure are defending your self for someone that "supposedly" doesn't care. You sure you gave yourself a "NO" vote ? Ten bucks or one.....big fkn deal, it's an insult either way.

Anybody know who could have tried calling me from a 502 area code last night ?? I asked Roof and it was not him, WHO could it have been /images/graemlins/confused

·
Registered
6,384 Posts
Tony,

That was me calling your cell phone yesterday around 6 pm. It was right after you had started the thread and at that time I thought it was funny. And I thought you meant it in jest.

I was calling you to see if you actually had any interest in Nationals and also to see if any of this stuff was really getting to you.

Now I know why you didn't answer.

I have earased your #.

Have a nice life.

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
I'm heart broken /images/graemlins/jackoff

p.s. I didn't answer because I was not at the phone. I would have thought it was Roof calling if I had seen it. I'll save that number under the don't answer name :kiss:

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
SRT POWER said:
He seems like the biggest troll here.
64 posts and you're a fucking expert. Nice.

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
King GTS said:
1TONY1 said:
Red, you sure are defending your self for someone that "supposedly" doesn't care.
Exactly!
It's a trick he picked up from your boy Smoke.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.