Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of people have put a request in the Site Suggestions area that they would like to see a Race Section. Does everyone want to see this section? Are there any objections?

·
Registered
6,646 Posts
There comes a point when there are too many seperate forums. I usually only go to "Anything goes" and the "Viper Discussion" section, unless there is nothing new posted to these forums. Trying to keep up on all these different forums is too much.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
GTS Bruce said:
Road,drag,circle,ice,auto-x racing yes.NO BS street racing. Bruce <hr /></blockquote>

/images/graemlins/cry.gif Street racing....YES.......it has always been around and will always be around.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Any "race" section will quickly fill with street BS. You can count on it. If that's what we want, fine. But it gets SO repetitive and boring. I agree with Leaf...too many forums. My .02

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
GTS Bruce said:
Road,drag,circle,ice,auto-x racing yes.NO BS street racing. Bruce <hr /></blockquote>

It will be filled with whatever the members wants to put it. If you don't like it, ask a mod to start a poll and try to get members to vote on disallowing such content. It's a democratic way of letting members write what they want while keeping unwanted content out. The mods will only enforce whatever the members decide on this forum. It's a powerful concept -letting the members of this forum decide as adults what they want this forum to be!

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2/3rds of the members were in favor of seeing a race section. This thread will now be closed. Keep on voting. Your vote matters!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.