Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone offer a plug and play solution for the undersized wiring going to the coolant fan? I'd like to do the stand alone relay mod and I'd rather buy a kit with all the relays and everything in it as opposed to sourcing all the individual pieces. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
19,096 Posts
Dave6666 has a solution, maybe he can chime in........................

·
Kitty Wrangler Denali Owner
8,565 Posts
Does anyone offer a plug and play solution for the undersized wiring going to the coolant fan? I'd like to do the stand alone relay mod and I'd rather buy a kit with all the relays and everything in it as opposed to sourcing all the individual pieces. Thanks.
There's only 1 man that can handle this load. That's big D himself!

Dave6666 has a solution, maybe he can chime in........................
Yasssssssssss!

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Just piece it together yourself. One man's plug-n-play is another man's hack job. My set-up could very easily be packaged as a plug-n-play kit, but Dave would probably just shake his head and say "come on Man...seriously"....

·
Registered
577 Posts
Just piece it together yourself. One man's plug-n-play is another man's hack job and another mans disaster in waiting. "....
Fixed it for you. I'm the disaster in waiting person when it comes to electrical stuff...

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So know one knows of a company that sells everything as plug and play kit, got it. I've read the write ups and I could piece everything together if I had to, but in order to save time I'd like to find a plug and play kit. Its prime driving weather and I want to spend what little free time I have driving my cars, not working on them. This may end up being a winter time project.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
There are so many variables....like where to mount the relays...in a box or in the open...behind the radiator or near the PDB...reuse some factory wiring/connections or rewire the entire system...and so forth. Sort of like asking what is the best flavor ice cream...cone or cup?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts